• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Mine Vegas Chip Plastic Poker Cards Professional 2-Deck Set - 100% Plastic (1 Viewer)

Fadi21

Sitting Out
Reaction score
hello my friend :)

I am excited to launch my new product on Amazon and I would really appreciate you helping me with purchases and reviews on Amazon..

Anyone who orders and helps me to grow I will send them $6 via PayPal so that the final price of the product will only increase to $8

I would love to hear if you liked the product and the promotional video

link to proudct : https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CMR4QMYS

best regards
guy

Attachments

• DSC006272.jpg
    DSC006272.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 133
  • DSC006542.jpg
    DSC006542.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 138
  • DSC006642.jpg
    DSC006642.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 134
  • final bigger.png
    final bigger.png
    415.3 KB · Views: 153
  • vegas cards.jpg
    vegas cards.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 137
  • DSC006762.jpg
    DSC006762.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 149
Ordered a set up. I'll be happy to review these once I have them in hand. Good luck on your endeavor!

Ordered a set up. I'll be happy to review these once I have them in hand. Good luck on your endeavor!
Wow, thank you very much Please send me your paypal email in private and I will send you $6

We can't let JMC have all the fun!

CardOrder.PNG

No need, even though this is what you are offering in the OP. Consider it an additional donation to the cause :)
Likewise

Attachments

• 1710164747421.png
    1710164747421.png
    13.9 KB · Views: 16
No bridge sized is a no go for me
I hear what you and @RocAFella1 are saying, but I get it from the business standpoint going with a poker size offering over bridge size. I'm willing to wager that PCF isn't the target demographic for these cards. Having these distributed through Amazon as well as the generic "Las Vegas" card backs and design should make these wildly successful among the very casual crowd as long as the product is halfway decent.

The casual card or poker player is used to poker size cards for better or worse. At least among the casual demographic, bridge size cards just aren't going to sell as well.

Thank you very much, I really appreciate it
Are you ok with PCFers posting their reviews right here in this thread?

I see that you don't have any Amazon reviews yet. What other mainstream cards would you say these are most similar to in regards to the flexibility and the amount of texture on the cards?

Would we recognize the name of the manufacturer of these, or are they coming from the far east?

Good luck with your venture!

If you ever offer a bridge size jumbo index I would be happy to purchase and provide feedback but we are a bridge size only game right now.

Hi friend, thanks for your comment. At the moment there are no comments on Amazon because the product is brand new and my expectation is that the forum members who bought it will give a good review if they really liked the card.. I think in feeling they remind me of Modiano cards

The cards are made in China but the plastic material is imported

I really like the game of poker and created the cards after a lot of thought and testing,I hope I will succeed

If you ever offer a bridge size jumbo index I would be happy to purchase and provide feedback but we are a bridge size only game right now.
Hi friend, I've been playing poker for many years only with poker siZe jumbo index cards, so this is the card I chose to make. Thanks anyway for the support

Got my order today. Happy to say that I actually *really* like these cards. I'll give a more comprehensive breakdown once I get these in play (hopefully) next week... but without pitching them across a table, I think they're great! (As an initial point, I haven't taken any money from @Fadi21 nor would I)

I've always been loyal to Copag. I have enough Copag setups to last a while, and my motto is "If it ain't broke don't fix it." I ordered these cards on a lark because I respect the brass balls it takes to shill your own Amazon cards on a forum full of people who inspect gambling paraphernalia for fun. Ordered two setups. I like the packaging--each deck in a tuck box, both tuck boxes in a larger thick paper box.

The card stock seems good--similar enough to Copag or competitors. But these cards are nowhere near as smooth as Copags--there is a level of grit to them that I enjoyed while shuffling them. If you have the shakes when you deal or you are generally a klutz, these are *awesome* cards. They probably won't go flying if you mis-shuffle, but I imagine they're also harder to pitch across a full 9-foot table. The design is pretty cool--Fournier fronts w/ Faded Spade backs like @TheRealTeddyKGB mentioned .

Overall, I think these are a sick bang for the buck. For the money, I don't think you can go wrong, especially if @Fadi21 proves to be more than just a hit-and-run on PCF).

Received mine last night. Haven't had time to really put them through their paces. Shuffled the cards a few times and faux-dealt them a little.

First thought was that they have the most difference in texture between the faces and the backs than any other cards I own. The backs are quite textured, while the fronts are very smooth. I might prefer a little less texture on the backs and a little more texture on the fronts, but just slightly for each. I very much like that the distinct difference.

Second thought was that the cards are sharp! Like holding the stub in my hand, I can feel the edges of the cards dig into my hand, like laser-cut or something. I wonder if they'll soften a little with use (like a minty chip just starting to get a little "buttery" but still sharp), and not even saying the sharpness is a negative, but just something I noticed.

Overall I like the cards a lot; they do kind of remind me a little of the WPT Faded Spade special editions that were just released, but not as slippery. For the price, it's worth ordering and checking out for yourself!

Hi friend, thanks for your comment. At the moment there are no comments on Amazon because the product is brand new and my expectation is that the forum members who bought it will give a good review if they really liked the card.. I think in feeling they remind me of Modiano cards

The cards are made in China but the plastic material is imported

I really like the game of poker and created the cards after a lot of thought and testing,I hope I will succeed
Thanks for the reply. Modiano Platinums are my preferred card of choice, so if they are anything close, then you may have a new customer. A friend who already bought a setup from you is bringing it to my game next week, so I will get a chance to handle them myself. If I like, I will buy.

Got my order today. Happy to say that I actually *really* like these cards. I'll give a more comprehensive breakdown once I get these in play (hopefully) next week... but without pitching them across a table, I think they're great! (As an initial point, I haven't taken any money from @Fadi21 nor would I)

I've always been loyal to Copag. I have enough Copag setups to last a while, and my motto is "If it ain't broke don't fix it." I ordered these cards on a lark because I respect the brass balls it takes to shill your own Amazon cards on a forum full of people who inspect gambling paraphernalia for fun. Ordered two setups. I like the packaging--each deck in a tuck box, both tuck boxes in a larger thick paper box.

The card stock seems good--similar enough to Copag or competitors. But these cards are nowhere near as smooth as Copags--there is a level of grit to them that I enjoyed while shuffling them. If you have the shakes when you deal or you are generally a klutz, these are *awesome* cards. They probably won't go flying if you mis-shuffle, but I imagine they're also harder to pitch across a full 9-foot table. The design is pretty cool--Fournier fronts w/ Faded Spade backs like @TheRealTeddyKGB mentioned .

Overall, I think these are a sick bang for the buck. For the money, I don't think you can go wrong, especially if @Fadi21 proves to be more than just a hit-and-run on PCF).
At first, I was worried when you said Copags, which I don't care for. Way too flexible for my taste. But then you said gritty, and reeled me back in. Thanks for a good review!

I have only owned faded spade ver 1 isnt the backs of those more like a glossy feel rather then a gritty feel ?

when I think of grit feeling I think of the Dal Negro Virgolone cards or some of the Desjgn Cards I have feel like they have gritty backs on them

these are the 2 cards I have handled that have the most gritty feeling on the backs of the cards

I will have to order me a set of these soon

Hi, I'm so happy about your response, you made my day I invested a lot, I'd love a review after you play them on Amazon too with pictures, it will really help me move forward

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom