• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Mine Vegas Chip Plastic Poker Cards Professional 2-Deck Set - 100% Plastic (1 Viewer)

Received and felted these last week. Usually use Copags for my games.

Thoughts: Really like the textured back, makes peeling much easier than Copag. The cards are stiffer than Copags , but IMO that is an upside for me. Same feedback as the others have mentioned. The edges right out of the box are very *Sharp, kind of like mint chips, they do dig into my fingers a bit while shuffling. This feel did go away throughout the night. Will be interested how the edge "break in".

Pro: Pricing, textured back , comes with cut cards
Down: Box was a bit difficult to open but that could just be me; wish there was a plastic set box but understand that will impact price. Branding is a bit generic for me; so the searchability of them will be very bad. Can't exactly tell my friends to look up "Vegas Plastic Poker Cards"
IMG_4900.jpeg

I've had mine for a bit but haven't played with them yet. Compared to the Desjgn I have been using they are thinner and more flexible. Tops are similar in texture and face side is slicker as mentioned. Next game is on the 13th. I will report back then as well.

Last edited:
I received my cards yesterday
Totally satisfied
100%
I’m usually a Dal Negro and Fournier lover
I can tell you
This cards it’s GREAT!!!
Texture
Feeling
I’m ready to buy MoAr !!!!!

I wonder if one day you will make the bridge size jumbo index
I’ll be a first customer!!!!
1712508266482.png

1712508289172.jpeg

I received my cards yesterday
Totally satisfied
100%
I’m usually a Dal Negro and Fournier lover
I can tell you
This cards it’s GREAT!!!
Texture
Feeling
I’m ready to buy MoAr !!!!!

I wonder if one day you will make the bridge size jumbo index
I’ll be a first customer!!!!
View attachment 1306854
View attachment 1306855
you're the best ! Thank you so much for the amazing review, much appreciated

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom