Post Your Mockup and I Will Brutally Eviscerate It (With Words) (3 Viewers)

1663292388258.png

Lucky for you I'm in a long uber ride headed to the airport, so I have time.

This isn't the "inlay design" eviceration thread, so not sure what I'm supposed to do with this rogue chip sticker.

You did get rid of the magic bird penis, but still upon first glance my brain reads penissomething poker room.

Why is the sun cracked and melting? Is the sad bird a quiet commentary on our worsening climate crisis?

You did make the denomination nice and bold, but not quite as bold as that weird ass blue puddle.

Lucky for you I'm in a long uber ride headed to the airport, so I have time.

This isn't the "inlay design" eviceration thread, so not sure what I'm supposed to do with this rogue chip sticker.

You did get rid of the magic bird penis, but still upon first glance my brain reads penissomething poker room.

Why is the sun cracked and melting? Is the sad bird a quiet commentary on our worsening climate crisis?

You did make the denomination nice and bold, but not quite as bold as that weird ass blue puddle.
Lol nice

You should be in prison. Also you should be ashamed. You should be ashamed in prison.
Ain't no building that can hold me! I'll inappreciately touch my way out!

Why the fuck did it autocorrect to that? I'm leaving it tho, because that's now what I call it. Mrcatpants knows....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom