PCF Poker Table Toppers - Order Thread #3 - CLOSED (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
First post updated. This is an overwhelming response for these. Because of shipping logistics, customs, import taxes, etc, I am going to cap this at 60 mats.

So that leaves 5 mats left. I'll start a reserve list in case anyone backs out.

I'll set the payment due date 3 weeks after we get to 60 mats. This will give everyone 21 days to pay. Once all payment are received, I'll put the order in.

Thanks!

Would also like to be on the reserve. Saw original post last Friday but for some reason thought I'd wait to determine if I wanted more than one. Snooze you lose I guess.

Wow. I'm glad I already have one, I didn't even see this thread until just now. For the record these are totally worth the cost - higher quality and more heavy duty than any other roll-up topper I've used.

IMG_20190426_213505.jpg

One reason why this got capped at 60 is because they can only fit 20 boxes (60 mats) in a container. Adding more would greatly affect the shipping cost. If we could get to 120 mats, then the PPP would stay the same. I'll keep adding everyone to the reserve list to see how close we can get to 120.

One reason why this got capped at 60 is because they can only fit 20 boxes (60 mats) in a container. Adding more would greatly affect the shipping cost. If we could get to 120 mats, then the PPP would stay the same. I'll keep adding everyone to the reserve list to see how close we can get to 120.
giphy.gif

FP updated. We are at 71 mats. If I missed you, let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom