PCF Poker Table Toppers - Order Thread #3 - CLOSED (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are expected to be here early September. Seems like it will work out perfectly for you. I can ship to the US address you are staying at.
i'll be in for one then, shipping to MGM Grand if possible.

Thanks.

These are expected to be here early September. Seems like it will work out perfectly for you. I can ship to the US address you are staying at.
Any idea on what shipping would be to the UK? I am also interested

I wish I had a table long enough. These look great!

How are these compared to other poker mats? The only thing I worry about them in general is it's hard to peek with plastic cards.

FP updated with everyone so far. If I missed you, just let me know. Thanks!

Any idea on what shipping would be to the UK? I am also interested

In the first post there is a link to the USPS calculator and the package info. Put in the package size, weight, from zip code, and then your postal code to check for the International Priority Mail service.

How are these compared to other poker mats?
If you mean the thinner mats you see on most poker sites then it's not even close... PCF topper FTW. I have both and I much prefer using the PCF topper... it rolls out flat every time; its extra thickness protects the chips better if people start tossing them; it's well made; and it looks great.

The only thing I worry about them in general is it's hard to peek with plastic cards.
I'm not sure I understand why you think this would be a problem... please enlighten me.

I'm not sure I understand why you think this would be a problem... please enlighten me.

Just try to pick up the cards to peek at them when you get dealt to hand. Other mats are more firm so they don't have enough cushion to press down on the mat in order to pick up the card corners and see your hole cards. Playing on some with plastic cards makes them close to try to peek/pick up plastic cards on flat, hard tables.

If you mean the thinner mats you see on most poker sites then it's not even close... PCF topper FTW. I have both and I much prefer using the PCF topper... it rolls out flat every time; its extra thickness protects the chips better if people start tossing them; it's well made; and it looks great.

Even if it is thicker, does it have more/enough cushion to press down and peek at your hole cards better?

A local club (bar) in town is starting up a Friday poker league too. These would be perfect....except the tables at the club are round. :(

Even if it is thicker, does it have more/enough cushion to press down and peek at your hole cards better?
I don't know what you would consider enough cushion coz I don't have a problem peeking at my cards using either. That said the PCF topper is not as hard because of the extra thickness. If you're still unsure then buy one anyway... if you don't like it you won't have a problem selling it back to the community.

Any chance for an EU re-shipping station for European members?
Shipping and customs are prohibitive if it has to go from China first to the US and then to an EU country.
Indicatively, for Greece, shipping from the US would be $75.50 on top of the $47.60 US cost, and then Customs are going to tax the unfortunate recipient for the whole $123.10, for a total in excess of $160...

Looks like all to cool kids are getting one. Might as well too.

1 please.

Thanks Tommy

FP updated with everyone so far. If I missed you, just let me know. Thanks!

In the first post there is a link to the USPS calculator and the package info. Put in the package size, weight, from zip code, and then your postal code to check for the International Priority Mail service.
I tried but it says there are no maling services available when I enter the size details. Have you ever shipped these internationally?

I tried but it says there are no maling services available when I enter the size details. Have you ever shipped these internationally?
Are you selecting the right options and/or using the correct unit of measure?

Here's what I get using Tommy's info:

Screenshot_20190521-031134_Chrome.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom