Tourney PCF Monthly MTT Anyone? POLL (1 Viewer)

Would this be something you would play in?

• Yes sunday

Votes: 23 67.6%
  • No Sunday

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Higher than $50

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Less than $50

Votes: 26 76.5%
  • Holdum

Votes: 15 44.1%
  • PLO

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Both

Votes: 14 41.2%

• Total voters
A new recurring NLHE Monthly Tournament has been created. It will run on the first Sunday of every month, beginning at 8:00 p.m. ET on Sunday 3-Nov-2019 (one week from today).

Tournament details:
  • 8:00 p.m. ET start (estimated 3.0 hour duration)
  • $40 buy-in No-Limit Hold'em, 10K starting stacks
  • 10-minute blind levels, 15/30 opening blinds
  • two 10K re-buys ($30 each) available for first hour
% Payouts:
  • 4-7 players: 60/40
  • 8-11 players: 55/30/15
  • 12+ players: 50/25/15/10

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tourney directors (5):
@Beakertwang @BGinGA @bsdunbar1 @Highli99 @toynoob

current players (85):
@74suited @8Block @AK Chip @APatHand @arch3r @BarrieJ3 @Beanz @bentax1978
@binisha @Brookston @Burke @Chile85 @Chris La Mantia @Copper44 @CraigT78
@DaneWoj @Darson @David O @davin @DeeVee8 @derekdd23 @dirty moose
@DonkeyKing @DoubleEagle @doughboy63 @EasyE @ekricket @ElyGoulding
@EnjoyLife @FiveThous @FoldKing72 @Forty4 @FNP1973 @Frogzilla @gkitt80
@Gobbs @Heavyball @honkydevil @Hornet @hscoots @IaHawk @iBetOnEverything
@jemfernandez @Jeevansluck @Jimulacrum @JoeBGo @Joe Harris @Jonesey07 @jskel
@JustinInMN @justsomedude @k9dr @kaimat @Marhault @MatB @Max D @MC Poker
@moneybucks10 @Moxie Mike @MrCatPants @msuroo @nezara @NotABot @openwheel
@p5woody @paul sydney @Pesto628 @PlaidDragon @podunkeric @robhinton @RTTM
@SatSuJin @SemiNumerical @shorticus @sir bluffs alot @Sprinsd @Sunshine @TheDeezer
@ThinkingFold @Tommy @Trihonda @Undream @Venturalvn @WedgeRock @zo121179

recently added (10):
@cpac54 @Jamaquack27 @JeepologyOffroad @KX5 @mrplacey @pivey101 @Polochris
@RainmanTrail @Teach42 @TonZaga

* distribution list updated 27-Oct-2019

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm in.
The more advance notice, the better.
Sunday at 8ET should work great.
Prefer Freezeouts for NLHE and rebuys for PLO and hald and half.

I'm in.
I'm with this right here!!! I know that will be pretty early for the guys on the East Coast so the time may not be ideal, but I'm definitely more interested in deep stack freezeouts as opposed to rebuys.

I'm in.
The monthy tourney is recurring on the first Sunday of every month for the next six months. Dunno how much more advanced notice can be given.
I'm with this right here!!! I know that will be pretty early for the guys on the East Coast so the time may not be ideal, but I'm definitely more interested in deep stack freezeouts as opposed to rebuys.
The weekly recurring 20k stack tournaments (Mon x2, Wed, Thu, Sat, Sun x2) are as deep-stacked as it gets with the software limitations..... and all are 2 hour events when combined with 5 minute blinds. Using 10 minute blinds = 4 hours, which seems excessive even for a $40 single table online tournament.

The new scheduled monthly 10k two-rebuy event with 10 minute levels should extend the event duration to 2.5-3.0 hours total pending re-buys. That's also a $40+$30+$30=$100 maximum exposure per player. If it's too high to draw sufficient players, we may cut it back to $20 entry with $15 re-buys.

Also considering switching between NLHE and PLHE/PLO on alternate months. PLO hasn't had sufficient participation numbers to justify inclusion, although PLO8 is a possibility.

The monthy tourney is recurring on the first Sunday of every month for the next six months. Dunno how much more advanced notice can be given.

The weekly recurring 20k stack tournaments (Mon x2, Wed, Thu, Sat, Sun x2) are as deep-stacked as it gets with the software limitations..... and all are 2 hour events when combined with 5 minute blinds. Using 10 minute blinds = 4 hours, which seems excessive even for a $40 single table online tournament.

The new scheduled monthly 10k two-rebuy event with 10 minute levels should extend the event duration to 2.5-3.0 hours total pending re-buys. That's also a $40+$30+$30=$100 maximum exposure per player. If it's too high to draw sufficient players, we may cut it back to $20 entry with $15 re-buys.

Also considering switching between NLHE and PLHE/PLO on alternate months. PLO hasn't had sufficient participation numbers to justify inclusion, although PLO8 is a possibility.
please put me on the email list--thanks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom