Would u play in a PCF online weekly $25 PLO rebuy tournament ? (1 Viewer)

Would u play in a PCF online weekly $25 PLO rebuy tournament ?

• Yes

• No

• Every Tuesday at 10am, let’s do this!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.

SpaceMonkey420

Full House
Reaction score
With 9k members now I thought this would be fun and educational. Curious what the poll will reflect. My question is would u be interested in playing a PCF online weekly $25 PLO rebuy tournament? Same online weekly format as the Hold Em games, promoted here, but played with the great game of Pot Limit Omaha. I think online tournaments are a great way to learn and we can rake off the top for giveaways and poppin gate style issues when needed. I was also thinking of adding a chip set or even cash to the first “Grand opening tournament” complete with graphics/fliers/the works. It’s a lot to manage these so we will have to see some interest, and I have some players who will join off site but it be nice to keep it here. If your interested in more PLO or even learning post below and thanks for your feedback.
85D0EDE1-C6DC-4CA2-9DAD-07D6FC6939B0.jpeg

What platform are you using? Stars? I would love to jump in sometimes but I'm in Washington state so I can't play on stars even for play money unless I vpn or something. (I don't even know if that's a thing that works but I've heard that word before so I thought I'd use it in a sentence. :) )

Last edited:
What platform are you using? Stars? I would love to jump in sometimes but I'm in Washington state so I can't play on stars even for play money unless I vpn or something. (I don't even know if that's a thing that works but I've heard that word before Soni thought I'd use it in a sentence. :) )
Stars play money is what’s currently used as far as I know. I’ve only played hold em 2 or 3x here all stars, all only 2 cards.

transfers are a huge nuisance. I’d rather pay rake on pokerstars but obv that’s not an option for Americans.

Are there any sites that accept deposits from Americans (or at least some states) and international?

transfers are a huge nuisance. I’d rather pay rake on pokerstars but obv that’s not an option for Americans.

Are there any sites that accept deposits from Americans (or at least some states) and international?
Agreed but not that I am aware of and….

OK no charity events/rakes/highlands/jackpots. Just strait PLO is fine by me! Im sure I can find my own prop bets on the side if needed. =)

What platform are you using? Stars? I would love to jump in sometimes but I'm in Washington state so I can't play on stars even for play money unless I vpn or something. (I don't even know if that's a thing that works but I've heard that word before Soni thought I'd use it in a sentence. :) )
I'm in the same boat. Would love to play but we here in Washington can't even do play money on PokerStars . . . so retarded.

I'm in the same boat. Would love to play but we here in Washington can't even do play money on PokerStars . . . so retarded.
Yep. It's obscene how corrupt gaming is in this state concerning the tribes and the bought and paid for politicians. But hey, don't worry, we can't even play for pretend stakes on stars but the tribes will have their own sports betting and apps come this November. :sick::vomit::sick::vomit: Not that I don't like sports betting or the tribes getting a piece, but the absolute monopoly they have is gross.

Seriously, the pcf games I played back before they took away play money were so much damn fun. It irritates me greatly that I don't get to play anymore.

Ignition and ACR do. The first and last time I tried Pokerrrr2 it worked but I hated the interface so much I rage quit. i think PokerBros works. Not sure about GG.

I've never really played PLO before so I'd be willing to give it a shot... Im pretty sure I'll be giving my money away but I'm down for some low stakes action to get my beak wet.

It was nothing other then the date and time of OP. Let’s just stay focused on the amount of PLO/Poker players possibility interested. We can work out the details later but if we only have a few heads out of 9k there is no need for further discussion. For what’s it’s worth id play just about any time.

7CF398FD-DF73-4C83-AFC8-F2C91E4F29B9.jpeg

There have been regularly scheduled PLO tournaments (among many other non-Hold'Em games) on PCF for several years. Typically $10-$15 buy-ins, using the PokerStars Home Games play-money format with TDs collecting and disbursing funds via the PayPal friends/family option.

I would play, maybe not regularly but I would probably make 2-3 a month. The PCF tournaments were great when I first started but then we lost players when Mavens sites opened up.

If one of the Mavens hosts would be willing to host, I think their tournaments are more customizable and have better formats since the P* Home Games limit you on chip options, blinds, antes, etc.

There have been regularly scheduled PLO tournaments (among many other non-Hold'Em games) on PCF for several years. Typically $10-$15 buy-ins, using the PokerStars Home Games play-money format with TDs collecting and disbursing funds via the PayPal friends/family option.
I would be in for a PCF $25 PLO tourney on the existing home game platform. I realize this isn't available to everyone but it seems to like the easiest "PCF Game" to actually run?

Pokernow?
This. It’s what we use in the Euro pcf game, works like a charm. It has NLH/PLO/PLO8 cash and tourney. No software installation necessary and it has built in audio/video function.

Pokernow.club

I would be in for a PCF $25 PLO tourney on the existing home game platform. I realize this isn't available to everyone but it seems to like the easiest "PCF Game" to actually run?
Ya I don’t want to play any less then $25. I prefer even double that. A man once told me it’s never poker unless there is some real skin in the game, I agree.

And how have those been as far as turn out? Are the TDS friendly or brash? I personally think $10 or even $15 is way too low/

The reason the stakes are low is to keep the games friendly and avoid a situation where anyone would be incentivized to collude. Collusion is a risk in any private online game.

Also being a TD is a difficult job with no compensation. Chasing down buy ins when you are trying to play is annoying. Also, people forget to do FF and you end up losing a couple bucks every game. Please bear that in mind when considering the role.

The reason the stakes are low is to keep the games friendly and avoid a situation where anyone would be incentivized to collude. Collusion is a risk in any private online game.
Don’t these have tools to prevent that? IP locators etx? Sounds fishy. That stinks!

Don’t these have tools to prevent that? IP locators etx? Sounds fishy. That stinks!
IP locators like what pokerrrr 2 has might help, but folks could still text and such since all know each other so there isn’t any fool proof control. That’s why we keep stakes low.

IP locators like what pokerrrr 2 has might help, but folks could still text and such since all know each other so there isn’t any fool proof control. That’s why we keep stakes low.
Gotcha. Horrible world we live in. Guess ill stick local. Pokerbrossss rake is insane and the platform is not my favorite and playing for $10 is unfortunately a massive waste of hours. Time is money and make it $100 and go Ahead and text each other. Phone a friend whatever. I’ll still crush it.

Is there a weekly no limit hold em tournament going on?
Just so something about a cash game..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom