Would u play in a PCF online weekly $25 PLO rebuy tournament ? (1 Viewer)

Would u play in a PCF online weekly $25 PLO rebuy tournament ?

• Yes

• No

• Every Tuesday at 10am, let’s do this!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Is there a weekly no limit hold em tournament going on?
Just so something about a cash game..
There is some small ball stuff that gets a few players. I saw a few canceled or less then ten when I was lurking. Biggest I saw was 17 players play for $15 on a Sunday night. I joined and first place paid me $200 ish.

I'd happily play hold'em or omaha, I like the home game feature, assuming we're talking stars. Open to other platforms too, just not sure what else is viable.

I'd happily play hold'em or omaha, I like the home game feature, assuming we're talking stars. Open to other platforms too, just not sure what else is viable.
I would bet we need 50 regs to make a good two table tourney weekly or bi-weekly. Spread the word and I’ll be ready!

Some friends and i host a game on xpoker. All rec players with pretty small buyins. Its all my cigar shop buddies and some cigar shop dudes from two other small towns. Pretty soft game.
The app is pretty close to flawless imho.

We run a $100 gtd nlh freeroll several times a week. Play .10/.20/.40 hold with double board bombpots.
Been having some PLO and short deck games some nights.

Planning a 1k gtd $20 buyin with $20 rebuys and a $40 double addon at break
At the end of this month.

PM me for details.

Can build any tourney yall like btw and could set up a private table with a code to get in for PCF cats only

Last edited:
This. It’s what we use in the Euro pcf game, works like a charm. It has NLH/PLO/PLO8 cash and tourney. No software installation necessary and it has built in audio/video function.

Pokernow.club
Is this still a thing?

How do you handle payouts? I joined a few Euro games on PStars way back but, being in Switzerland, all my PP transfers were subject to PP‘s ridiculous exchange rates and international fees.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom