Tourney PCF Monthly MTT Anyone? POLL (1 Viewer)

Would this be something you would play in?

• Yes sunday

Votes: 23 67.6%
  • No Sunday

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Higher than $50

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Less than $50

Votes: 26 76.5%
  • Holdum

Votes: 15 44.1%
  • PLO

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Both

Votes: 14 41.2%

• Total voters

toynoob

Full House
Reaction score
I've mentioned it to a few players, but it never went anywhere. So I guess I'll try to see if there is any interest. I'm thinking once a month getting a bigger game with hopefully more players. I added a poll, please don't vote unless you are actually interested in playing. I was thinking Sunday afternoon allowing for a deepstack PLHE/PLO? Trying to include as many people as possible. Looking for suggestions and ideas.

$50 or less and I'd be fine with a mix or straight NL Holdem or PLO.

I like the typical 8:00 to 9:00 CST start. Sunday afternoons would be tough for me with kids in sports.

Sunday yes, but early evening. Too hard to play in the afternoon. HO would be preferred. Slower structure than the nightlies. No more than $50.

ok some good feedback. the reason i wanted to start say at 2:00, was b/c i was hoping we would have 40+ people :0 probably shooting to high there

@Tommy @BGinGA is this possible? It's looking like we can get a game on Sunday evening for maybe $30+$10KO? Once a month. It don't look like we would have more than 10 people so it could start maybe 8:00 pm like the regular scheduled game. Not sure how that would work if you can do that or not. I'd be fine with playing both but not sure others would. Need some TD info please if we can do this.

Or maybe a $25 NLHE game with 1 re-buy/add-on?

I agree, I think a 25 buy in with rebuys for like the first four rounds or so and add on would be sweet.

Ok based on what little info we got here I am sticking to a Sunday evening. 10EST is just to late for a deepstack. I want to move it up at least an hour maybe 2 to 8EST. I am looking at 50K starting stacks same 5 min levels. $25 buy in with 2 rebuys. The software dont have more than 2 rebuys. I want to set this up for either next sunday or the following.

My goal here is to get players we dont see every week. If you have any other ideas lets here them. @BGinGA if this is not something we are allowed to do let me know.

If it goes ok I will try to set this up once a month or once every other month.

What are the options?
Starting stack options:
  • T1000
  • T1500
  • T2000
  • T3000
  • T5000
  • T10000
  • T20000

Re-buy options:
  • 1 re-buy with 1 add-on
  • 2 re-buys with 1 add-on
  • 2 re-buys with no add-on
  • unlimited re-buys -- not allowed with play money events
Re-buys are always available for the first 6 levels, regardless of blind level times. Add-ons are available at the end of the re-buy period. Add-on sizes are 50% larger than the buy-in/re-buy amounts.

Blind level time options:
  • 3 minutes
  • 5 minutes
  • 10 minutes
  • 15 minutes
  • 20 minutes

Game options, Fixed-Limit only:
  • Stud
  • Stud Hi/Lo
  • Razz
  • HOSE
  • HORSE
  • Triple Stud
  • Badugi
  • 2-7 Triple Draw
Game options -- Fixed-Limit, Pot-Limit, or No-Limit:
  • Hold'em
  • Omaha
  • Omaha Hi/Lo
Game options, other:
  • 5-Card Draw (Fixed-Limit or No-Limit)
  • 2-7 Single Draw (No-Limit only)
  • PLHE/PLO (alternating levels of Pot-Limit Hold'em and Pot-Limit Omaha)
  • Mixed Hold'em (alternating No-Limit and Fixed-Limit levels)
  • Mixed Omaha Hi/Lo (alternating Pot-Limit and Fixed-Limit levels)
  • 8-Game Mix (mixed betting per level dependent on game being played)

$40-50 hold ‘em - no rebuys
8pm EST start on Sunday

Also, with a bigger prize pool, would it be possible to flatten payout schedule a bit?

All recurring PCF events are designed to run about 2 hours for a single table tournament.

For reference:
  • NLHE, PLO, PLHE/PLO, Mixed Hold'em, and Mixed Omaha Hi/Lo games with 20K stacks and 5 minute blind levels run about 2 hours for 9 players. Increasing the level times to 10 minutes runs about 4 hours.
  • Fixed-Limit events (Stud Hi/Lo, Razz, HORSE, etc.) with 10K stacks and 5 minute levels run about 2 hours for 8 players. Increasing the stack size to 20K (or increasing the level times to 10 minutes) runs about 4 hours.
  • The Friday PLO Re-buy event (5K stacks plus two re-buys and optional add-on) with 5 minute levels runs about 2 hours. Re-buy period is 30 minutes.
  • The Tuesday Pot-Limit Omaha Hi/Lo Re-buy event (2K stacks plus two re-buys) with 10-minute levels runs about 2 hours. Re-buy period is 60 minutes.

Not an option with the software.
When I went in there I was able to pick it? Does it decline it or something when you try to continue?

Attachments

• 15721266100366158501817916984894.jpg
    15721266100366158501817916984894.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 84
Buy-in is not the same as stack size. Look again.

For a 4-hour event, sure. Don't think you'll get much support for it, however.

Im down for whatever. But my .2 cents:

40-50 buyin nlhe
20k starting stack
10 min blinds?
rebuys and add on (bigger prize pool)

For $40-$50, I’d want at least a three-hour tournament. So, an 8:00 ET would be the absolute latest.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom