Votes: 6 11.5%
  • D

Votes: 20 38.5%

• Total voters

Hotus777

Full House
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
Hello All - You can just vote on the poll and/or write in thread as to why it's your favorite of the three! Any suggestions, comments, ideas are all welcome! Thank you all!

These will be the $1, $5, and $100 still deciding on the $20 (blurple, brown, or Dayglo Green)
1698680596839.png
1698680629994.png
1698680765512.png

Option A:
1698681085902.png

Option B:
1698681127977.png

Option C:
1698681184621.png

Option D:
1698681234417-png.1217311

Attachments

• 1698681234417.png
    1698681234417.png
    144.9 KB · Views: 467
If you're going with Cali colors, I don't like a black $100. If you're set on the black $100, I wouldn't go with blurple as it's dark and gonna be pretty close especially with some shared spot colors. (that said I do love blurple chips).
I might go with a purple base like this
1698683305512.png

If you're going with Cali colors, I don't like a black $100. If you're set on the black $100, I wouldn't go with blurple as it's dark and gonna be pretty close especially with some shared spot colors. (that said I do love blurple chips).
View attachment 1217339
I'm leaning a lot more towards option C, but I'm open to ideas for my $100, how would a charcoal base for the $100 work?

View attachment 1217339
1698683627024.png

Much better IMO
Better but I think in dark/typical poker lighting charcoal isn’t that much lighter than black. Though I also think blurple is brighter than it looks on the designer. That being said, I think there’s a reason most Cali hundos are white and I’d see if that works here. Also a way to introduce some other colors because you can make anything work on white

I agree with some others that dark/dark is not great due to potential dirty stacks. I'm also planning a set with $20s and a black hundo, so my $20 will be lavender base. I would not choose a blurple base chip in this situation.

I also don't like C due to the spot progression. I know others don't care, but I do. All your other chip spots are in 3s and 6s, so I don't like the $20 being in 4s.

I don't like B due to the same dark/dark issue. Maybe try the light chocolate instead of the darker one?

I don't like green $20s just because people associate green chips with $25s.

I didn't vote for any in the poll for these reasons.

Have you considered using canary or arc yellow for the $20?

I agree with some others that dark/dark is not great due to potential dirty stacks. I'm also planning a set with $20s and a black hundo, so my $20 will be lavender base. I would not choose a blurple base chip in this situation.

I also don't like C due to the spot progression. I know others don't care, but I do. All your other chip spots are in 3s and 6s, so I don't like the $20 being in 4s.

I don't like B due to the same dark/dark issue. Maybe try the light chocolate instead of the darker one?

I was thinking of messing around with butterscotch as well, but Blurple is really calling out to me.

Might take your advice on the spot progression though! You make a great point on the 3s and 6s..

Not really interested in arc yellow due to the fact my TP set is already using that color in the same denom.

1698692689455.png

Too many red(ish) tones across the set imo. Frac - Dg pink, $1 - mandarin (?), $5 - dg tiger, $25 - dg tiger again, hundo - mandarin (?) again and peach. Those colors are all from the same shelf.

Base colors are mostly nicely contrasted though. Dg tiger makes a great $5 and blurple is awesome. My $0.02

Too many red(ish) tones across the set imo. Frac - Dg pink, $1 - mandarin (?), $5 - dg tiger, $25 - dg tiger again, hundo - mandarin (?) again and peach. Those colors are all from the same shelf.

Base colors are mostly nicely contrasted though. Dg tiger makes a great $5 and blurple is awesome. My $0.02
I'm loving the feedback, keep it coming. Whelp, thought I was a lot closer than this, glad I asked in advance, back to the drawing board.

I'm loving the feedback, keep it coming. Whelp, thought I was a lot closer than this, glad I asked in advance, back to the drawing board.
Whatever you do, don’t rush it. Keep screwing around with different spots and colors. Even when you’re 100 percent satisfied, let the final version sit for a while and then come back to it.

Pink, yes please

or yellow?
one of the best 20s I had in my hand was Sugar House yellow 20$, I still regret not taking a sample

1698696892468.png

View attachment 1217339
That is almost the combination of my Burgundy 1€ love it !
IMG_5747.jpeg

Option D. A & C might be too close to your $100 and create a dirty stack.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom