CPC Frac Option Poll (2 Viewers)

Help choose frac for my CPC set

• Total voters

Hotus777

Full House
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
Hello All - I'm inching in on completing my entire CPC custom and need help deciding on these two last chips. This first poll will be for my frac and there will be a separate thread for my $20. Once I have my order in and feel confident, I'll share the rest of the line-up. You can just vote on the poll and/or write in thread as to why it's your favorite of the three! Any suggestions, comments, ideas are all welcome! Thank you all!

These will be the $1, $5, and $100 still deciding on the $20 (blurple, brown, or Dayglo Green)
1698680596839.png
1698680629994.png
1698680765512.png

Option A:
1698680093107.png

Option B:
1698680122624.png

Option C:
1698680037983.png

Option D:
1698680152446.png

Attachments

• 1698680658975.png
    1698680658975.png
    135.6 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Please ignore the inlay design, I didn't realize they were different. I will base it off the rest of my chips.

Once I have my order in and feel confident, I'll share the rest of the line-up.
CPC chip decisions need to be made with respect to the entire lineup. No one can truly have an informed vote otherwise.

Case in point. In a vacuum, I was C-B-D-A. Now that your one has a lot of white, C is out of the picture for me. I'm dropping D out next as idk if I like going from those four colors to these three colors. Now I'm between B and A, and think B is more appropriate there. The $5 still matters too though.

Also change your background from puke green to grey or light grey :cool.

with that $1, I prefer B. A would be my next pick. I think B works better in terms of edge progression, but could totally change depending on what the $5 looks like.

can you post the line up in one row and with gray background? This makes it a lot easier to see
I wish i could, for some reason I can't save a full set under one group. I've tried troubleshooting with people before and it saves each chip individually. It's driving me insane.

I wish i could, for some reason I can't save a full set under one group. I've tried troubleshooting with people before and it saves each chip individually. It's driving me insane.
PM me and I can help you with all things CPC if you wish.

But for this specific issue above, you just need to click the chip itself and "save as new".

Capture.PNG

Last edited:
If this was a test I’d pick C by default - however in this case I’m going option A with no shaped inlay (round).

Great choices in rest of set btw.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom