PCF Capital One Bowl Challenge Group (1 Viewer)

jskel

Two Pair
Reaction score
Hey all,

I've created a group to see if there is any interest in doing a bowl challenge. There are 41 bowl games and this is a confidence based. You must pick a winner of each bowl game and assign a point value to it up to 41 points. If you are correct that point value goes towards your final total.

Each entry is $10 and based on the number of entries will determine the number of payouts.

This is done through ESPN so you would have to create a username to access the game.

There are 2 ways to enter. You can copy and paste the link below and it should take you to the PCF group page....Or you can search by the group name and password listed below.

Group: PCF BOWL MANIA
Password: chips

http://fantasy.espn.com/college-bow...1BMUNFLTY1NEMwMUVEQjdBNn0=&invitesource=email

****If your entry is not paid by the time the games start your entry will be deleted***

You can PM me for payment information.

Got a few entries. Should be a great way to add some stress to your holidays. Staying up and watching all of the games.

Looks like there are only 4 of us with 6 entries so it will be a winner take all. Winner gets $60. Good luck to all..

Oh awesome. Didn’t realize I can move my confidence levels. Awesome!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom