Old Bay Hot Sauce (1 Viewer)

Thisfiendis138

Full House
Reaction score
You know people have gone crazy for this stuff ($40-$50 a bottle on eBay and FB )
Well for anyone interested in paying grocery store price ($2.49) plus shipping (not sure how much that would be) I’ve got the hook up on 2 cases, most of which I can claim. Just here to help out chip bros with a highly sought after item that I can get
56EF2526-9577-46D0-86E8-B23E1C21DCA8.png

Alright well since quantities are required... 4? Not enough but a good start!

You know people have gone crazy for this stuff ($40-$50 a bottle on eBay and FB )
Well for anyone interested in paying grocery store price ($2.49) plus shipping (not sure how much that would be) I’ve got the hook up on 2 cases, most of which I can claim. Just here to help out chip bros with a highly sought after item that I can get View attachment 418961
Looks like I can get ahold of 20-23. I’ll get the definite number tomorrow. I’ll pm folks in order in which they replied. Thank you for the interest and I hope I can get to everyone

I work very near McCormick’s HQ. The spice mill is a fun place to work near when they make yummy stuff. Several of neighbors work there but none of them had this hookup.

Very cool of you to share.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom