The Cardinal Club - Louisville, KY (1 Viewer)

Nice! I’m on the fence on spending the money for this upgrade vs a CPC set lol. I’m sure you are happy with your purchase. Any feedback or suggestions? I love the side table shuffler but I intend to build mine into the table.
I may end up building a full size table in the future and putting the shuffler in it but I’m on the fence about it. It was definitely a game changer for us. I didn’t track hands per hour but I’d say we played more than usual for sure. I was the playing dealer and felt like everyone was more attentive

Please blurr out my face, I don't want the IRS knowing what I'm doing, plus, I have warrants.
Bart Simpson Simpsons GIF by INTO ACTION

It's been a long 17 months since we played in the basement but WE'RE BACK!!! T-minus 4 days!!!! (We had some people staying in the basement with us while they built a house).

Chip cabinet looks great. Special thanks to @CSW for the write-up.
ChipCabinet.jpg

Cabinet gets tucked in the corner when not used.
CabinetTucked.jpg

We were finally able to display all of my late grandfather's Louisville basketball memorabilia on the billiards/poker side.
FullBasement.jpeg

Sitting 9 handed (with playing dealer) on the Barrington. Will be displaying a high hand jackpot dashboard on the TV ($5 entry, cashes at midnight).
Basement_Table.jpeg

Part of the bourbon stash displayed with our commemorative custom Cardinal Club Royals.
Bourbon_Chips.jpeg

Rotating/help yourself 1L of bourbon in the new decanter. (On tap is Old Forester 86)
Decanter.jpg

And excited to introduce the optional NIT/Stand up game in play. Playing and/or standing optional. Participating players receive a chip and give it back when they win a pot. Last person with a chip in hand, pays everyone a BB.
NITchip.jpeg

Everything is looking great! Glad to see you are back!!! I would love to take a road trip down to join in game sometime. Maybe even bring some Inner Circle guys with me.

Everything is looking great! Glad to see you are back!!! I would love to take a road trip down to join in game sometime. Maybe even bring some Inner Circle guys with me.
We play about once a month (2 times if we can sprinkle in some micro 5c/10c nights between). I'll shoot you a PM shortly.

Set up looks awesome! Cabinet with ST looks kinda big - how is it next to the table during play?

Set up looks awesome! Cabinet with ST looks kinda big - how is it next to the table during play?
I thought it was going to be a bit tighter than it actually is but I can still rotate my chair to access shuffler and chips in the drawers with little to no issue. I can report back on Sunday if it's an issue for seat 9 :LOL: :laugh:

It's been a long 17 months since we played in the basement but WE'RE BACK!!! T-minus 4 days!!!! (We had some people staying in the basement with us while they built a house).

Chip cabinet looks great. Special thanks to @CSW for the write-up.View attachment 1277653

View attachment 1277662

We were finally able to display all of my late grandfather's Louisville basketball memorabilia on the billiards/poker side.
View attachment 1277647

Sitting 9 handed (with playing dealer) on the Barrington. Will be displaying a high hand jackpot dashboard on the TV ($5 entry, cashes at midnight).
View attachment 1277649

Part of the bourbon stash displayed with our commemorative custom Cardinal Club Royals.
View attachment 1277650

Rotating/help yourself 1L of bourbon in the new decanter. (On tap is Old Forester 86)
View attachment 1277659

And excited to introduce the optional NIT/Stand up game in play. Playing and/or standing optional. Participating players receive a chip and give it back when they win a pot. Last person with a chip in hand, pays everyone a BB.
View attachment 1277651
YES Crokinole!

That's the PREGAME to the GAME. Just a $100 kickstarter from Mayday Games but I eventually want to get a super nice custom one.
I have a Tracey board, it's pretty nice. Haven't busted it out pre-poker yet, but I've thought about it. Seems like we usually do darts until enough people show up to play.

Chip cabinet looks great. Special thanks to @CSW for the write-up.View attachment 1277653

View attachment 1277662

View attachment 1277647

View attachment 1277649

View attachment 1277650

View attachment 1277659

View attachment 1277651
Thanks for the shoutout, @TonZaga! Setup looks great.

We went up to 9 handed on the Barrington (from 8) and wasn't bad spacing wise with the chip cabinet. Stream had a few hiccups but overall, captured everything but the first few minutes of game play (table cam was frozen for some reason but audio was working). Everyone enjoyed the high hand jackpot dashboard and the NIT/stand-up game additions. Can't wait to host again next month!

1708969401317.png

We went up to 9 handed on the Barrington (from 8) and wasn't bad spacing wise with the chip cabinet. Stream had a few hiccups but overall, captured everything but the first few minutes of game play (table cam was frozen for some reason but audio was working). Everyone enjoyed the high hand jackpot dashboard and the NIT/stand-up game additions. Can't wait to host again next month!

View attachment 1281789
What did you use for cameras for your stream? This would be a pretty awesome way to build a home game!

What did you use for cameras for your stream? This would be a pretty awesome way to build a home game!
Table cam is generic 1080 webcam off Amazon mounted on a 36" t-track with t knobs to lock it in place but gives me the freedom to center with table and add light(s), or external microphone in the future.

Room cam was also a generic 1080 webcam on a goose neck mount clamped to one of my open ceiling joist. Mic only being used on the table cam and quality wasn't terrible for being the integrated mic on the webcam.

We've added the Horse Race game for a quick break on our cash game nights. (Picture was my first simulation with 9 players at $20 starting stack - $.25/.50/.75/$1 scratch fees). And of course I had to make use of some extra Royals blanks that I had laying around. Horse chips, scratch fees chips, and the jockey purse winner chip.

HorseRace.jpg

HorseRaceChips.jpg

I’m so bad at taking pictures during the game nights. Mainly because I use my phone for scene changes on stream and reading chat but we’re going to get better! We did run the horse racing game twice and it was a huge HIT! As for now, just 3 short weeks from next cash game and we renovate a table that was donated to us for our new primary table! Doing away with the racetrack and cup holders. Will be black SSC surface, black whisper vinyl rail, and a custom printed table topper eventually.

IMG_2596.jpeg

IMG_2600.jpeg

IMG_2611.jpeg

IMG_2614.jpeg

It was definitely an experience to say the least. Special thanks to @KHarp1 for all the help and supplies. First time wrapping a rail with vinyl and it could/should have been better….learned a lot and glad I went through it at least once. Now I can feel good about paying someone to build me the next one :LOL: :laugh:. Barrington will be a backup table and we’re going up to 10 handed on the new table this month!!

IMG_2635.jpeg

IMG_2636.jpeg

IMG_2639.jpeg

IMG_2646.jpeg

IMG_2648.jpeg

IMG_2650.jpeg

IMG_2651.jpeg

Well I'll be a monkey's uncle! You got Kharp to actually do work? I though he only knew how to supervise!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom