Old Bay Hot Sauce (3 Viewers)

You can order padded flat rate envelopes for free from USPS and they'll deliver them to your house. You can also order SFRBs at the same time, also for free.
https://store.usps.com/store/produc...ority-mail-padded-flat-rate-envelope-P_EP14PE
https://store.usps.com/store/product/shipping-supplies/priority-mail-small-flat-rate-box-P_SMALL_FRB

And create your shipping label with paypal: https://www.paypal.com/shiplabel/create/ it's much cheaper than USPS for the same service at $7.15
i don’t have access to a printer for the labels

Yeah my local USPS never has the PFRE in stock, always need to order online. When shipping out a rack, I stuff a SFRB in a couple PFRE. Definitely worth waiting for!
Last time I went to ship something internationally at the PO, I had already printed the postage but needed one of those sticky windows to put them in. They refused to give me one, told me that they are only for people who buy postage at the PO and I should order them online. This may be why that PO has 1/5 rating on Google maps.

This hasn’t turned out the way I and everyone hoped for. I’m gonna cancel and refund everyone’s money tonight. Sorry everyone :unsure:

I'm okay with waiting for envelopes or a possible solution, not in rush lol

Also dont mind picking it on the way past you sometime in the future!

Last edited:
Are there any left? I’ll take 4 bottles if possible.

I'm still sad about this. Got to try the old bay hot wings from ledos over the weekend. They're gooooodd
Ahhhhh! I follow Ledo’s on twitter (trying to win a damn gift card. Cringe) and I still haven’t tried their OBHS stuff. 1-10, how good are the wings there? I’ve Never had em. Mainly because this place near me has damn good ones and any time I want wings... I always get theirs

Ahhhhh! I follow Ledo’s on twitter (trying to win a damn gift card. Cringe) and I still haven’t tried their OBHS stuff. 1-10, how good are the wings there? I’ve Never had em. Mainly because this place near me has damn good ones and any time I want wings... I always get theirs
So as far as "spicy" I'd put em low like a 4 but as far as flavor I'd give them a 8/9, especially with a little splash of old bay seasoning. Honestly they could have more OBHS on them and be more delicious lol but then they'd be significantly wetter, I prefer them a bit crisper

I absolutely love spicy food. Is this that good? Am I missing something in my life right now? I gotta know :tdown:
It’s good. good heat, great Old Bay taste. Def would call it hot hot tho. My brother is a hot sauce connoisseur and he thought it wasn’t worth the hype. So it really depends how much of a hot sauce person you are

As a Marylander this is already in my veins. Even though I'm in NC now I can always get a tin of the good stuff.

Didn't know this existed until just now but old bay makes anything great!

So as far as "spicy" I'd put em low like a 4 but as far as flavor I'd give them a 8/9, especially with a little splash of old bay seasoning. Honestly they could have more OBHS on them and be more delicious lol but then they'd be significantly wetter, I prefer them a bit crisper
I’m a wetter is better type myself
2A57E771-FA1C-45B6-A136-3817A4E265A8.gif

Pro tip: Get the order to go. Take it home and put it in the over an 200°F for about 15 minutes. Drys the sauce, and opens the protein strands. Then let them cool for about 5 minutes (grab a beer, get a bone-bowl, etc.). As they cool, the proteins pull the wet sauce back in. Drier, sometimes even crisp (depending on sauce level and oil amount from original cooking) wings.

I put hot sauce and Old Bay on my eggs. One less thing to do now. :)

Pro tip: Get the order to go. Take it home and put it in the over an 200°F for about 15 minutes. Drys the sauce, and opens the protein strands. Then let them cool for about 5 minutes (grab a beer, get a bone-bowl, etc.). As they cool, the proteins pull the wet sauce back in. Drier, sometimes even crisp (depending on sauce level and oil amount from original cooking) wings.
Thanks will have to try that!
I put hot sauce and Old Bay on my eggs. One less thing to do now. :)
We old bay and hot sauce eggs and hashbrowns!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom