Old Bay Hot Sauce (1 Viewer)

Oops - apparently posting in the classifieds was naughty so my thread was deleted. I should have posted in the others area.

Last edited:
Not for sale - free for the cost of shipping. All claimed in 20 minutes!

but don’t worry - the season is young and there will be plenty more.
Aw darn we had to take our pet fam to the vet for shots. I'll look out for next time. (Also try the giveaway portion of the forum, just added so free with pay for shipping qualifies :))

20200815_102613.jpg

Not bad at all. A close second to Zing Zang IMO. It will make a nice change of pace

F489FFE3-D5B4-44B4-808E-5BAF63CA73F5.jpeg

This is some good stuff too. Produced and bottled in Seaford DEL I believe.
If Jo’s seasoning had a hot sauce, it would be comparable to this.
OldBay HS is great and I use it tons...
But this has a better overall taste

Something to go along with Old Bay, from Maryland, as well. Had my first last month. Rather tasty! Haven't tried a half & half yet, but have gone from Blonde to Dark with excellent results.

Guinness Baltimore Bonde.jpg

Busy store (area) they probably got it and it was gone. Or the people you asked just flat out didn’t know
I looked in the hot sauce section every week I was there lol I mean I got 8 bottles shipped from a friend in florida and theres a new store about 10 mins from my house that has all the "old bay hot sauce" branded items available now. Honestly I love the old bay stuff but as far as flavor the bottle you sent me is top notch

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom