Official Worldwide Football (Soccer) Discussion Thread (3 Viewers)

you’ll know when you see it…

A74DCE1D-EFCB-4AD2-934A-4E3D1FE13BB2.jpeg

Epic shithousery from Bale last night after a scathing article in the Madrid press calling him a parasite...

View attachment 884373

@28 seconds below:

I really rate Bale. Madrid are the scummiest club, they have never shown loyalty to any of their players, so I don't know how they have the cheek to whine at him.

He's scored some big goals for them and played some great games of golf lol. Good on him I say.

I really rate Bale. Madrid are the scummiest club, they have never shown loyalty to any of their players, so I don't know how they have the cheek to whine at him.

He's scored some big goals for them and played some great games of golf lol. Good on him I say.
The way he's treated by them is a fucking disgrace. He's probably one of the most underrated players of all-time; always comes up with the big goals on the biggest stages for club and country...

The way he's treated by them is a fucking disgrace. He's probably one of the most underrated players of all-time; always comes up with the big goals on the biggest stages for club and country...

All I'm saying is... next season he needs to come back to spurs for one last dance. He'll know what it's like to be appreciated.

You’re not wrong. After the start he made I thought he’d be sacked by Christmas but he’s performed a minor miracle in such a short time. It’s only a matter of time before a struggling EPL side try and lure him with their megabucks.
Not 1 Old Firm victories, but 2! All in his 1st season including the all-mighty away victory ! Long Live Ange!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom