Sports Betting ? (2 Viewers)

you couldnt make this stuff up if you tried
IMG_20220322_215906.gif

I've seen at least 100 members make this stuff , quite easily, in satirical response to you. Pretty sure I was able to pin 9/11 on Bob Barker.
You take that back! Bob Barker was a saint (except for all of that sexual harassment of the Barker’s Beauties and all).

Coach Izzo look at how many wins he has in his career he has 666

thats why he lost to coack K cause he coaches the Blue DEVILS

Tom Izzo was 14-3 in the rd of 32 with a loss he became 14-4 like how = Jesuit Order = 144

Coach K was 13-4 against Tom Izzo all time with a win he became 14-4 all time against Izzo = again like Jesuit Order = 144

http://gematrinator.com/blog/index.php/2022/03/20/mike-krzyzewski-faces-tom-izzo-in-ncaa-tournament/

just watch this video from 5mins to like 25mins I know all of you are super busy but take 20mins out of your day n watch this again this guy is the genius Not ME

https://samtripoli.com/tin-foil-hat-w-sam-tripoli-182-gematria-w-zachary-k-hubbard/
But... Why?

What does sports have to do with the Jesuits?

This is the problem, you can make a connection to SOOOOOOOO many different things with these number coincidences.

It's just classic "looking for meaning in things that mean nothing."

Moreover, so what if it's all "scripted?" How exactly is this impacting anyone's life? It's the same argument I use when someone says we live in a simulation. I always say, "so what?" If I can't prove or disprove it, and my life is basically not going to change, why should I waste mental energy on worrying about such a thing?

I won this nfl parlay last vegas trip just picking players I like (mahomes, kyler, dak), the finish was a very unlikely Dallas TD in 2nd possession OT to cover (normally they just kick a FG at that point)…should I make a giant thread about somebody having the letters OT somewhere in a relative’s pets name or nah

E3CD5ED2-ED82-4F21-9E00-416F035130F7.jpeg

Does anyone have experience with accounts being capped for positive results? Ive heard different books have different policies. I’ve heard bet365 is particularly vigilant in capping winners but was wondering about BetOnline and 5dimes. I ask because I’ve found what I think are some areas that tend to drift in directions that make substantial arbs possible and am wondering how discrete I should be…. Ie: should I be sprinkling in some break even bets (or ones that I think are break even) on popular markets to make it less obvious what I’m doing.

Does anyone have experience with accounts being capped for positive results? Ive heard different books have different policies. I’ve heard bet365 is particularly vigilant in capping winners but was wondering about BetOnline and 5dimes. I ask because I’ve found what I think are some areas that tend to drift in directions that make substantial arbs possible and am wondering how discrete I should be…. Ie: should I be sprinkling in some break even bets (or ones that I think are break even) on popular markets to make it less obvious what I’m doing.
Ed Miller was talking about this topic on the most recent Thinking Poker podcast. I am not a sportbetter so it was interesting to me. Might be worth a listen if this kind of game is your jam.

Ok so here is another one for the sheeps who believe sports are not scripted LOL

on Wed 3/23 the Lakers played the 76ers

since the pandemic starter the Lakers record going into the game was exactly 76 wins & 76 losses facing the 76ers in the 76th NBA Season

no thats not scripted at all no no just another Coincidence

ok so since Kobe Bryant's death going into this game the Lakers Record is 89 wins 80 losses (Kobe Bryant was from Philadelphia)

with a Loss on Wed that gave the Lakers their 81st lost since Kobe's death

Kobe Bean Bryant = 81

he scored 81 pts in his 666th all time career game

no not scripted at all

so again with the loss to the 76ers on wed since kobe's death the Lakers ae 89 Wins 81 Losses

King James = 89

Kove Bean Bryant 81

another Win for the Good Guys who know this is ALL BS its as scripted as the WWE u might as well be watching them Men in Tights

ohh forgot the best part of it all the 76ers Scored exactly 126 points in the game

Kobe Died on 1/26

his daughter's name is Gematria

Gianna Bryant = 126

Ok so here is another one for the sheeps who believe sports are not scripted LOL

since the pandemic starter the Lakers record going into the game was exactly 76 wins & 76 losses facing the 76ers in the 76th NBA Season

ok so since Kobe Bryant's death going into this game the Lakers Record is 89 wins 80 losses (Kobe Bryant was from Philadelphia)

Kobe Bean Bryant = 81

no not scripted at all

so again with the loss to the 76ers on wed since kobe's death the Lakers ae 89 Wins 81 Losses

King James = 89

Kove Bean Bryant 81

another Win for the Good Guys who know this is ALL BS its as scripted as the WWE u might as well be watching them Men in Tights

ohh forgot the best part of it all the 76ers Scored exactly 126 points in the game

Kobe Died on 1/26

Gianna Bryant = 126
One issue (among many) is that at some point the Lakers would inevitably be at 89 and 81. Thus you and the Gematria crew can always at that point claim it means something. I assume there was some connection when the Lakers had 59 wins which is Kobe Bryant without the Bean.

Why does 666 come into the equation though?

And why does LeBron come into play other than he happens to be 81?

Why is it only the superstar players that matter in this numbers game?

You keep saying you don't know how the script works, yet you are willing to blindly follow people in the intent that say it exists. That doesn't make any sense. And as others have pointed at, everything that is you show is all hindsight. Until you can use the info to make accurate predictions multiple times, it's all bullshit.

Numbers line up all the time in all sorts of things because they're are literal billions (likely way more) of events combinations taking place at any given time that the numbers are bound to line up thousands of if not millions of times if you find the right combination of events. After that, it's just takes a standard conspiracy oriented mind to "connect the dots" between the events.

It's no different that any other conspiracy where people connect the dots between events. Gematria just fills in the holes with numbers and says "See! See!"

Last edited:

Kobe Bean Bryant = 81

no not scripted at all

King James = 89

Kove Bean Bryant 81

Kobe Died on 1/26

Gianna Bryant = 126

Please, pleeeeeaase watch this:

It's numbers and if you tried hard enough they'll eventually connect. If it were that easy people would be rich and someone would have mastered it. And even if they mastered it they would just change it on the spot for the house to win the most. The rules of sports have changed so much that it's one of the reasons why I stopped watching them as much. Yeah some of the rules make sense, but it allows for much more control of the game. You seen the sketchy moments and stalling at times. At certain times like the Superbowl, I feel like it's more set in stone who's going to win. It's usually in a trouble city that has a lot going on and it's a good distraction. The house can lose the moneyline, but they have a bigger profit margin in merchandise sales when they win the Super Bowl compared to sports betting. Kobe's death seemed like a easy bet too. I placed a future bet on Lakers winning that year based on his death and how NBA will capitalize on it. Coincidence, maybe, but I find that hard to believe. Easy to sell jerseys after that and Lakers winning the Finals. I've looked into some gematria and yeah they get one out of whole bunch right. They other tries they do is not even close. It's like those horoscope future BS, they put a whole out there and one would be right. The rest would way off. If you find out a logical system without connecting random numbers let me know. And wasn't one of the emails from the Jon Gruden said to throw games?

Last edited:

Kobe Bean Bryant = 81

no not scripted at all

King James = 89

Kove Bean Bryant 81

Kobe Died on 1/26

Gianna Bryant = 126
So why the fuck did you not post this before the game?!? We'd be on a beach in Aruba right now!!!!

If this has any predictive power you’d be a very wealthy man. I am going to go out on a limb and guess that you have not made any significant amount betting on these theses, but correct me if I’m wrong.

Listen again you are trying to figure out how these people are scripting something again not the easiest thing to do but when the riddles line up like that its easy sometimes

Yesterday was the 24th you see how the #2 and #4 seed advanced in the tournament sometimes its as easy as that

All in all my point is its all rigged n scripted what u are watching is not real they know the outcome before these games even take place

Listen again you are trying to figure out how these people are scripting something again not the easiest thing to do but when the riddles line up like that its easy sometimes

Yesterday was the 24th you see how the #2 and #4 seed advanced in the tournament sometimes its as easy as that

All in all my point is its all rigged n scripted what u are watching is not real they know the outcome before these games even take place
So, you believe all of this SIMPLY because people can find numbers that go together? Many people have asked you questions about how this takes place and how the "scripting" works. You have no answers for these things. So, finding numbers that go together is more important to you than the whole issue that there is no way logically that somebody could script all this, or that it wouldn't make any sense to script all of this based on number patterns?

Honestly and sincerely, please listen to and trust people in your life that truly love you and care about your well being. Don't let yourself fall too far down any rabbit hole. I wish you good health and happiness in reality.

By trade, I have found success in my ability to build out robust forecasting models. This is accomplished by identifying variables that are dependent on something that I can observe and measure.

If this hobby of yours can actually be predictive in its approach, then this should be a further discussion. However, if you find yourself trying to retrofit some meaning after the fact, then the whole premise becomes squishy as correlation does not imply causation.

Like others have said, it comes down to the level of investment you have in this. If this is just a "fun with numbers" exercise and enhances your life, much like collecting poker chips or watching Tiktok videos, have at it. Just realize that too much of anything can make you an addict, and too much of something from the "conspiracy theory" genre can make you look batshit.

Today’s the 25th so I should bet the farm on the #2 and #5 seed right?
No, you bet on the 7 seed because 2+5=7.

Unless there is no 7 seed then you bet on the 3 seed because 5-2=3.

Unless there is no 3 seed then you bet on the 10 seed because 5x2=10.

Feel free to check back with me tomorrow for the correct answer.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom