Sports Betting ? (2 Viewers)

english is the most popular and most taught language in the world my friend
English (language) has no bearing on a region’s date format.

Anyways, you have been delightful. Thank you for your time. I’ll never forget you used Fauci Ouchi to prove a point.

If you have a bit more energy, please let me know your response to 2 and 3.

Lebron James = 66

there are 66 books in the king James Bible

so in the 66th nba season that was shortened to 66 games he won his first nba title = think thats all just coincidence ?
I asked my question above seriously. I was not familiar with your belief in this stuff. Do I think the above is coincidence? Yes. If you look hard enough at numbers, you can come up with tons of things like this. I was going to start with a list of questions like "Are the people in the world who are the best at Gematria the wealthiest people on earth from sports betting?" "Does Vegas adjust lines base on this", and all the other obvious questions, but I won't.

Look man, I have no interest in mocking you or your beliefs, I really don't. I wish the best for all people in their lives. Just make sure to stay checked in with the mainstream. I would say to anyone, don't let yourself get too far down any one rabbit hole of beliefs or "information". Make sure you stay checked in with the people that love you and truly have your back. Good luck to you in everything.

OY25.gif

I asked my question above seriously. I was not familiar with your belief in this stuff. Do I think the above is coincidence? Yes. If you look hard enough at numbers, you can come up with tons of things like this. I was going to start with a list of questions like "Are the people in the world who are the best at Gematria the wealthiest people on earth from sports betting?" "Does Vegas adjust lines base on this", and all the other obvious questions, but I won't.

Look man, I have no interest in mocking you or your beliefs, I really don't. I wish the best for all people in their lives. Just make sure to stay checked in with the mainstream. I would say to anyone, don't let yourself get too far down any one rabbit hole of beliefs or "information". Make sure you stay checked in with the people that love you and truly have your back. Good luck to you in everything.
You mean you don't want to ask:

Why is it only used in English?
Does it work in other languages?
Doesn't the fact that the most common letters used in English will cause lots of words to line up with lots of other words mean it's BS?
Why is it only professional sports? Why not amateur sports?
How does the scripting even work?
Are the players all in on scripting? If not, how are the outcomes forced?
Etc.
Etc.
Etc.

I have this business model where I create a new twitter profile before each March Madness and make a post for every bracket permutation.

At the end of the tournament, I delete everything but the wins, open up my twitter handle, and market it as a Gematria sports betting consulting service with “100% hit rate” proof. 100-200 subscribers at 1ETH/yr makes for a nice little side hustle. Can’t imagine how many I’d have if I created a 1.5 hour VIDEO!

Last edited:
The Jesuits are the people who script most everything in this world not just sports it's world news , events , politics , stock market everything it's all number rituals

The Jesuit Order , Society of Jesus are the people who do it they are Called Jesuits= it's called Gematria a numerical code through letters

it's all number rituals that has been taking place since the English language was invented

there are 4 Main Cyphers = English Ordinal, Full Reduction, Reverse Ordinal, Reverse Full Reduction

if you wanna know more about it I have a couple of websites and things u can go to I won't blast it on here don't wanna make anyone mad

I am not on here trying to push my beliefs on anyone or anything like that

you would have to research yourself alot of people think I am crazy which is fine everyone is entitled to their own thought and beliefs

I happen to choose to believe through this practice of Gematria is how alot of things happen in this world we live in

take for example the other day Lebron James passed Karl Malone for 2nd place in all time scoring

he did this in 113 fewer games then Karl Malone "Utah Jazz" = 113 / The National Basketball Association = 113

Karl Malone played his whole career in Utah

lebron also did this 79 days after his birthday LeBron Raymone James = 79 / Society of Jesus = 79

here is a link to the that scripted part of lebron's career

https://gematriaeffect.news/lebron-...113-less-games-played-saturday-march-19-2022/

View attachment 882651
Gematria is somewhere on this chart. I couldn’t find it, but I know it’s there.

94AF387A-849D-49B3-AE70-AB5701B67515.jpeg

naw Im done no getting through to people it's impossible lol it's a waste of time

another one for you before I go

Joe Montana = 54

so in superbowl 54 who played who

it was the Chiefs vs the 49ers

the only 2 teams Joe Montana ever played for in the NFL

again just another Coincidence ? I believe otherwise

from kobe bryants very first ever preseason game that took place on 10/11/1996 to when the Lakers won the title after he died
was the exact same date 10/11/2020 which is exactly 24yrs to the day Kobe wore the # 24

10/11/2020 was Father Daughter Day in the USA when they won the Championship = it was the 41st sunday of the year

Kobe Bryant = 41 he died at 41 the # 41 is the 13th prime number his daughter was 13

all scripted

Why don't you start with reminding of us your superbowl picks for this past year? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Why don't you start with reminding of us your superbowl picks for this past year? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
again you are trying to figure out how someone else is scripting something I am not a mind reader you are just trying to put together clues as to how it is being done

again 83 is the 23rd prime number

brady and become 8-3 in superbowls in 2023

tom bradys bday is 8/3

football equals 83

from 3/13 when tom brady announced he was coming back till the superbowl 2/12/2023 is exactly 11months to the day

tom brady if he makes it will be playing in his 11th superbowl

the riddles are looking pretty nice for tom brady

not saying coincidences dont happen I dont believe in coincidences but these things are not coincidence do you understand the odds of all these things coming together so perfectly it's impossible unless someone or something is scripting it all

another one Kobe Bryant = 113

he was the 1st rd 13th pick just like 113

he very first regular season nba game was nov 3rd = 11/3 just like 113

Michael Jordan = 113 the person he was compared to his whole life

utah jazz = 113 thats why MJ's and Kobe's career had big moments involving the Utah jazz

the national basketball association = 113

nba = 17 kinda funny how the two biggest teams in NBA History are tied with 17 championships each
Little known fact is that Kobe loved playing Elton John (113) songs on the trumpet (113), and his favorite cartoon was Scooby Doo (113).

1647965111588.png

again you are trying to figure out how someone else is scripting something I am not a mind reader you are just trying to put together clues as to how it is being done

again 83 is the 23rd prime number

brady and become 8-3 in superbowls in 2023

tom bradys bday is 8/3

football equals 83

from 3/13 when tom brady announced he was coming back till the superbowl 2/12/2023 is exactly 11months to the day

tom brady if he makes it will be playing in his 11th superbowl

the riddles are looking pretty nice for tom brady

Woah, woah, woah, there superchief..

what do you mean, if he makes it? You should already know this.

Woah, woah, woah, there superchief..

what do you mean, if he makes it? You should already know this.
Super Bowl LVII = 183
Zombie Apocalypse = 183

Yeah, I wouldn't put any money on ANYONE making it to the next Super Bowl. Also, stock up on shotguns, chainsaws, and MREs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom