Official Worldwide Football (Soccer) Discussion Thread (6 Viewers)

2 old tifos from PSG fans against Marseille at home. Tonight, we can celebrate our 10th Ligue 1 championship title, despite a catastrophic season. Almost everything has to be redone, both on the pitch and internally.

goku.jpg

shenron.jpg

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/so...fashion-sakalas-old-firm-equaliser/ar-AAWO76R
There's only one Ange Postecoglou! Only one Ange Postecoglou!
Rumour has it he's going to Man U next season......
He performed a minor miracle. The mess that he inherited from last season meant that some were predicting we’d finish 3rd or 4th. Most of the players he’s signed have gone straight into the first team and have performed really well.
After the poor start he made I thought he’d be gone by Christmas. Delighted to be proven wrong.

champions league football also. rub further salt into rangers wounds.

is it still too early to form an opinion? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Think he made the worst start in over 20 years but he certainly turned it around. If you had told me that we would have won the league title at the start of the season I wouldn’t have believed you.

The team is still in transition. Apparently we’ve signed a left back and I’m hearing that some long term players are leaving.

Two main things he has to address.

1. Fitness levels. We always seem to run out of steam after 60 minutes.

2. Defending set pieces. We always look like we can concede every time there’s a corner or a free kick near our penalty box.

Rangers are in the europa cup final. If they win that they go straight into the champions league as well. Great for Scottish football / bad for me as I’ve got a poker night two days later and will need to listen to my rangers supporting mates banging on :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Looks like city might drop points yet In opposition to all my comments that it won't happen

Oh wow, I had pretty much given up on the league race! Very intriguing as a Liverpool fan!
I'm an Aston Villa fan, so I guess it's in our hands to take points off Man City on the final day now.

Villa fan as well lol, nice to have the fate of the premier League in our hands

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom