Official Worldwide Football (Soccer) Discussion Thread (3 Viewers)

New Sky Glass TV delivered just in time for tonight. I'm going for a 3-2 Madrid win. Enjoy, everyone!

IMG_20220528_193359.jpg

I was so happy when i found out BT were streaming it for free on youtube And luckily our TV conked out two weeks ago and we've just replaced it.

Absolute shambles outside of the stadium by the sounds of it.

I was so happy when i found out BT were streaming it for free on youtube And luckily our TV conked out two weeks ago and we've just replaced it.
Not that I'm complaining, but it's always surprised me that BT stream the big European finals for free on YouTube. All they need to do now is take Michael Owen off the panel...

It's not the real treble though...

View attachment 918915
It could had been a potential 4th if only the VAR officer does his job and award the penalty between Everton Man City Match

It a pity that a potential history making moment was soiled by a blunder

Updated Kick-off will be in 20 min time, that is like 330 am in my time zone, time to make another cup of coffee

It could had been a potential 4th if only the VAR officer does his job and award the penalty between Everton Man City Match

It a pity that a potential history making moment was soiled by a blunder

Updated Kick-off will be in 20 min time, that is like 330 am in my time zone, time to make another cup of coffee
A Liverpool fan complaining and finding excuses? Colour me shocked... ;)

Looks like a complete shambles outside the ground. Wonder if UEFA will take responsibility or blame the fans…

See these daft singers and dancers what’s the point of them at the football? Get them to f*** and put all the goals of the tournament on the big screen. The fans would rather watch that than this s***

lol, I just said the same thing. When did pre-match turn into a Superbowl Halftime show? I hate it
I was at the uefa cup final in Seville 19 years ago. A band called las ketchup did the opening act… and we’re met with silence. Then booing. It was comedy gold :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

lol, I just said the same thing. When did pre-match turn into a Superbowl Halftime show? I hate it
Looking forward to the day that they start stopping matches every ten minutes to show adverts.

Sat and watched the build up for 2 hours on BT, my partner really enjoyed the singing as well. Match starts and she turns to me and says I didn't know you were going to watch the game. Do we have to watch this?

Sat and watched the build up for 2 hours on BT, my partner really enjoyed the singing as well. Match starts and she turns to me and says I didn't know you were going to watch the game. Do we have to watch this?
Show her this

FAA976DE-F349-4474-B35C-A60295058124.jpeg

Mind you if she’s anything like my missus she’ll say it’s a lovely shade of red and we should do the kitchen that colour :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom