Official Worldwide Football (Soccer) Discussion Thread (3 Viewers)

I thought this comment on the BBC site was a bit harsh "The standard of penalties was astonishingly high except for Ramsey. He has to live with that for the rest of his life." Way to make him feel better.

Never understood managers making substitutions specifically for penalties.

Seems like it just adds a whole lot of added pressure on the substituted taker or keeper.

I wouldn't wanted to come on and have my first touch be a spot kick.

I thought this comment on the BBC site was a bit harsh "The standard of penalties was astonishingly high except for Ramsey. He has to live with that for the rest of his life." Way to make him feel better.
I'm sure he will look back and think "oh well, it was only rangers".

I’m hosting a game tomorrow night. Was dreading hearing all my rangers mates banging on about last night. Not heard a peep from any of them this morning.

Anyway instead of pizza tomorrow night I’m giving them frankfurters :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Mbappé stays!!!!!!! Yes, he is the actual best player in the world (imo).

FTSqHSYWYAAgrVK.jpg

FTSXNy-WAAEuGgd.jpg

Negotiations in progress with Zidane

To Madrid, From Paris with Love: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
suck that.jpg

Rooting for my boy son to get the golden boot :D also hoping city win cause I will not be able to stand Liverpool fans if they win the lot

As a Villa fan, I'm so pissed off we've thrown this away today.

My brains still trying to catch up with what's happened in the last 5 minutes

Taking the positives out of it, it still leaves it open for Villa to be the first club to do the quodroople in two years time.

What a goal to take the lead in the golden boot... then having to share it with Salahs scrappy goal :/

That seems harsh.
Nah, just the reality — really sums up our season, sadly. Yeah, it was Man City, but we've thrown way too many leads like that away this season — we've looked so soft and lacking fight at times.

After villa being up 2-0, and liverpool 1-1 i was really getting my hopes back that we might actually win it! Hats of to city for getting back in that game and winning... sad for us, but well done non the less!

Consolation prize after the CL collapse, but I'll take it. After they moved the final from Russia, I bought plane tickets to Paris for that weekend. Just had to get the team to do their part. How very disappointing.

I'm not sure I will even watch it now, though.

I thought it was fascinating that the FA had the trophy at the Etihad, and a replica at Anfield. There was some talk earlier in the week about them using a helicopter to move it between the stadiums if needed.

Consolation prize after the CL collapse, but I'll take it. After they moved the final from Russia, I bought plane tickets to Paris for that weekend. Just had to get the team to do their part. How very disappointing.

I'm not sure I will even watch it now, though.

I thought it was fascinating that the FA had the trophy at the Etihad, and a replica at Anfield. There was some talk earlier in the week about them using a helicopter to move it between the stadiums if needed.
Guess there was some pretty interesting discussion at half time then, lol.

Asking people before the game i think 95% of people or more would say City will win the league. At half time though, that number was likely reduced by a lot. Probably not 95% in the opposite direction, but at least closer to that end of the spectrum. Epic final to the season for sure. After that first half at ethiad I'm really sad that Liverpool didn't win it! Felt so close at that point. Would have been brutal for city though, but very impressive that they got the job done in the end. Again congrats to them. Worthy champions no doubt.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom