Official Scrub Donkey Poker Chip Set GROUP BUY! ***CLOSES JANUARY 18TH MIDNIGHT CST*** (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what's the over under that we all contract the Coronavirus from these chips....worth it?
FB_IMG_1580045034620.jpg

Well, most of us are impatiently waiting. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Trust me I understand. I will post info as I get it. I'm waiting to hear some concrete information on customs clearances etc. This Coronavirus has slowed things to a crawl. I worry that customs is going to start slowing imports from China. I don't know how easily transmitted this thing is. I know we joke about it here in the states but it's pretty serious business over in China.

I just read an article that says the rapidly expanding Coronavirus could shut down the majority of Chinese production till March!! :vomit:

I know it's terrible to be thinking about our poker chips when people are dying of a virus...but ya know
I don't even care about the chips... I'm thinking about your wife at home while you are at work, and a 1000 man mob is throwing rocks through the windows. Setting fires, grabby pitchforks, chanting, "SCRUB, SCRUB, SCRUB, WHAT DO WE WANT? DONKEYSSSSSS" I would start preparing her mentally now Todd.

I don't even care about the chips... I'm thinking about your wife at home while you are at work, and a 1000 man mob is throwing rocks through the windows. Setting fires, grabby pitchforks, chanting, "SCRUB, SCRUB, SCRUB, WHAT DO WE WANT? DONKEYSSSSSS" I would start preparing her mentally now Todd.
I believe in people being patient....if not...I'm well armed :wow:

I guess I could just refund the money to anyone who doesn't want to wait....

But just to be clear, it's mere speculation at this point that the chips won't be made until March, correct?

But just to be clear, it's mere speculation at this point that the chips won't be made until March, correct?
I just got an email back finally. 6 days waiting. The manufacturer will be closed until February 10th. Apparently it's mandated by the Chinese government according to the email. So they won't start production till then. So that will likely push delivery to mid March.

There is also the matter of customs. To try and avoid customs holding such a large order they're going to ship them in several smaller shipments. So that could drag things out slightly longer. That's the difference between paying 1300-1400 for shipping or 3000 for shipping. I wanted to keep costs low so I opted for the cheaper shipping.

Final order quantities have been submitted and I'm just waiting for payment to go through.

@Marhault : One month for transit from China to you after production is still realistic or is that optimistic now?

Thanks again for your time and effort in all of this!

If they come in at different times, just go ahead and ship mines first to get it out of the way. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: Just kidding bro. I'm in no rush at all so please don't prioritize me. If anyone is desperately in need of their chips, I can wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom