Official Scrub Donkey Poker Chip Set GROUP BUY! ***CLOSES JANUARY 18TH MIDNIGHT CST*** (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can a moderator find peoples personal info and try to get a hold of this guy... man it would suck to log back on and find that you lost out on your order... but I agree the show must go on for everyone else!

Can a moderator find peoples personal info and try to get a hold of this guy... man it would suck to log back on and find that you lost out on your order... but I agree the show must go on for everyone else!
Yeah they can but were not pushing for it right now, it's such a big order and someone already wants the chips. Sucks to lose out but even in a life happened situation the deadline was known prior... it's a tough situation, wed all prefer to he able to front the bill and hold them for him but it's not an ideal option

Well I agree on that... definitely one of the Larger orders submitted... still sucks man! People are going to regret not getting in on this one!!

Just watching and helping Brie the last couple of nights with the PCA dealer buttons... man I am feeling for you @Marhault we may have to take off for a couple days and drive out and help you!! I'm afraid you're going to hate these chips before the end!!

Well I agree on that... definitely one of the Larger orders submitted... still sucks man! People are going to regret not getting in on this one!!

Just watching and helping Brie the last couple of nights with the PCA dealer buttons... man I am feeling for you @Marhault we may have to take off for a couple days and drive out and help you!! I'm afraid you're going to hate these chips before the end!!
It's going to be interesting that's for sure...

IMG_20200124_154401_01.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom