Official Scrub Donkey Poker Chip Set GROUP BUY! ***CLOSES JANUARY 18TH MIDNIGHT CST*** (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Marhault : One month for transit from China to you after production is still realistic or is that optimistic now?

Thanks again for your time and effort in all of this!
They say shipping is 18-25 days. I think a month at the high end. Depending on how the shipments arrive thats going to dictate how I'm able to ship out from my end. They might send all of 3-4 denominations and the others could be in another shipment. I doubt it will be all spread out evenly in the boxes.

And no need to rush my order out either, just curious about the time table and completely understand that things like the coronavirus and Customs are outside of your control!

Of course I am over thinking it, but here is some good information from the CDC website regarding goods from China.

Q: Am I at risk for novel coronavirus from a package or products shipping from China?

There is still a lot that is unknown about the newly emerged 2019 novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) and how it spreads. Two other coronaviruses have emerged previously to cause severe illness in people (MERS and SARS). 2019-nCoV is more genetically related to SARS than MERS, but both are betacoronaviruses with their origins in bats. While we don’t know for sure that this virus will behave the same way as SARS and MERS, we can use the information from both of these earlier coronaviruses to guide us. In general, because of poor survivability of these coronaviruses on surfaces, there is likely very low risk of spread from products or packaging that are shipped over a period of days or weeks at ambient temperatures. Coronaviruses are generally thought to be spread most often by respiratory droplets. Currently there is no evidence to support transmission of 2019-nCoV associated with imported goods and there have not been any cases of 2019-nCoV in the United States associated with imported goods. Information will be provided on the 2019 Novel Coronavirus website as it becomes available.

asking for a refund sounds like a real scrub donkey move

actually, buying the refund requestor's chips to add on to your order is the real Scrub Donkey move..

Of course I am over thinking it, but here is some good information from the CDC website regarding goods from China.

Q: Am I at risk for novel coronavirus from a package or products shipping from China?

There is still a lot that is unknown about the newly emerged 2019 novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) and how it spreads. Two other coronaviruses have emerged previously to cause severe illness in people (MERS and SARS). 2019-nCoV is more genetically related to SARS than MERS, but both are betacoronaviruses with their origins in bats. While we don’t know for sure that this virus will behave the same way as SARS and MERS, we can use the information from both of these earlier coronaviruses to guide us. In general, because of poor survivability of these coronaviruses on surfaces, there is likely very low risk of spread from products or packaging that are shipped over a period of days or weeks at ambient temperatures. Coronaviruses are generally thought to be spread most often by respiratory droplets. Currently there is no evidence to support transmission of 2019-nCoV associated with imported goods and there have not been any cases of 2019-nCoV in the United States associated with imported goods. Information will be provided on the 2019 Novel Coronavirus website as it becomes available.

@Marhault .. maybe request these be shipped on the slowest boat from China ;)

Apache case and Chipco racks from Apache :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Stupid corona virus!!
20200210_135254.jpg

20200210_135304.jpg

Anticipation is making me wait.

I knew it!!!! I got 4PMs already for sales.

They came from...
I'm just joking LOL!

But seriously, I want more quarters because I'm an idiot and didn't just get more than I wanted in the first place. :banghead:

I knew it!!!! I got 4PMs already for sales.

They came from...
I'm just joking LOL!

But seriously, I want more quarters because I'm an idiot and didn't just get more than I wanted in the first place. :banghead:
You’ve singlehandedly caused a rush on the market. Guys are gonna be dining out on those quarters for months... :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

* incidentally I bought 4,000 of them which I’d be willing to flip at $8 each (cheaper than Big Top prices).

Well I so wish I could be coming with good news....

Unfortunately I just contacted the manufacturer and their work start date has been pushed back another full week...to February 18th. I know this is out of my control and even out of their control but I still feel bad about this. I don't like surprise's....and this has been nothing but surprise's.

That being said, since they've not made any chips just yet I've asked if I can make some small alterations for the people who may need to make slight changes to their order. I haven't heard back yet but @shorticus @jamesd57 hit me up and we will see what we can make happen.

Unfortunately I just contacted the manufacturer and their work start date has been pushed back another full week...to February 18th. I know this is out of my control and even out of their control but I still feel bad about this. I don't like surprise's....and this has been nothing but surprise's.

That being said, since they've not made any chips just yet I've asked if I can make some small alterations for the people who may need to make slight changes to their order. I haven't heard back yet but @shorticus @jamesd57 hit me up and we will see what we can make happen.
400 quarters and 100 5’s would be great if we can make that adjustment.

No biggie if you can’t make that happen.
Edit: You have absolutely nothing to be upset about. None of that is in your control bro. Everyone does or should understand the situation. No rush at all on my end.

There’s absolutely nothing you can do about it mate so don’t worry...

meanwhile on @Marhault’s Vegas penthouse balcony:

68244A6E-3ECE-4940-A5D8-6D1BBBB6E756.gif

I'm planning on only gouging $5/chip if interested :sneaky: :rolleyes::whistle: :whistling:
I’ll take ‘em!!!!

Yeah but these will be fetching over $10 a chip on the resale market :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
@Beaniman I’m a real swell guy and I’m willing to cut you a super sweet deal on a set of these. Only $8.50/chip. That’s $1.50/chip below market value!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom