Official Scrub Donkey Poker Chip Set GROUP BUY! ***CLOSES JANUARY 18TH MIDNIGHT CST*** (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Beaniman I’m a real swell guy and I’m willing to cut you a super sweet deal on a set of these. Only $8.50/chip. That’s $1.50/chip below market value!!
unnamed.gif

I might have a couple extra quarters. I have to send @BonScot art fees so I’ll let them go for $1100 a rack. Keep in mind, these are rare. Like Jack’s quarters. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

A few people in China went to work today only to find out that some American placed an order for 30K + chips. What's the over/under on the number of times @Marhault was the target of obscenities today at the place where these chips are created? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I think a lot of people will be happy that they have work ready to go. Specially true for small businesses since they get really screwed with the quarantines, trade stoppage etc.

I'd be happy to get back to my office too if I were paid hourly, and my time off was unpaid leave. I wouldn't be happy about coming back to a shit load of work. Pretty sure those guys are going to miss out on some awesome PCF conversations now that they have to go to work and actually do work :)

King Kong’s finger... when you’re having to clench to hold in a massive poo and can only walk from the knee down while you try to find a toilet.

“It’s about to come out. It’s like King Kong’s finger back there”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom