Official Scrub Donkey Poker Chip Set GROUP BUY! ***CLOSES JANUARY 18TH MIDNIGHT CST*** (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's a Boss! She even did prison time.

View attachment 414505
Just googled her. Says she was married to Andy Stewart. Assuming it’s another Andy Stewart and not Scotland’s answer to Elvis...

015B465A-4822-42B6-9A30-775D814E99FE.jpeg

This is the first time they've given me an estimated shipping date. The virus issues definitely hurt their business and in turn delayed our order but it's good to have a date even if it's much later than we had first hoped!
Screenshot_20200312-091000_BlueMail.jpg

Please keep in mind. This is when they will ship to me. The shipping takes an estimated 20-25 days. At that point I will be contacting everyone for shipping information to you and collecting shipping.

This is the first time they've given me an estimated shipping date. The virus issues definitely hurt their business and in turn delayed our order but it's good to have a date even if it's much later than we had first hoped!
View attachment 421803

Please keep in mind. This is when they will ship to me. The shipping takes an estimated 20-25 days. At that point I will be contacting everyone for shipping information to you and collecting shipping.
Hey thats this month!! Exciting!!

We are suing for exactly 35,xxx chips to be delivered absolutely free because of your copyright infringement!!
BREAKING NEWS: Scotland has just declared war on China!!

There’s 1.3 billion of them and only 5 million of us so one of us for every 280 of them. It’ll be a massacre... so I’ll tell the lads to go easy on them :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom