Official Scrub Donkey Poker Chip Set GROUP BUY! ***CLOSES JANUARY 18TH MIDNIGHT CST*** (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd predict a lot of cards getting picked up off the felt by confused players...."What da fuq am I looking at?"
Probably average 3 hands an hour...
I still tell complete strangers about my phone call with GPIs legal counsel Ben Comin and his chuckle about our worries over these chips. If Brie hadn't suggested we call them I would have missed out on that story to tell!

Out of huge gratitude to Todd I suggest to all the procrastinaters like myself to round their total up to the nearest $5 or $10.
Hear hear. Poor old Todd doesn’t know what he’s let himself in for.

If there’s any money left over we’re putting it towards an extra special bonus prize (or two) for everyone...

Extra bonus prizes??? I was curious if anyone has a mint set of PCAs we can throw in for, to say thank you for everything Todd has done and is soon to be put through! When brie runs these dealer buttons orders its madness around here... this one is going to be insane!!!

Ok @BonScot this inspired a new project for you. You gotta make a deck of playing cards now...

Oh and each card has to be different on the face. Like these but with donkeys.

1579450496484.png

Thanks @toynoob you're still in my top 3, probably always will be. Got some close competition for 4th though lol! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: in all serious we just came for the chips, but both of us being the kind of person that commits to a hobby with our entire life and soul we ended up diving in! We love it here anyway!! Definitely glad to be a part of the PCF community! I've been grateful to work with @Kensco and @BonScot to witness their talents and willingness to sacrifice their time and efforts to our shenanigans. And @Marhault biggest thanks to all your work and efforts getting this organized and set up, I still feel like I'm unable to help enough with all the chips arriving to your door, a part of me thinks it would be fun to road trip and package chips with my friend lol glad you have reinforcements at home!!! Cant wait for the most epic mail pr0n pic ever lol

Last edited:
That's scary as hell honestly lol. All the invoices have been sent. If you didn't get one and we haven't already spoke about other arrangements please contact me I may have over looked you. I've been awake for just over 27 hours now so I'm running on fumes lol I figured I'd make some mistakes.
Not sure if that was addressed to me or everyone in the buy?
I’m pretty sure I’m good though :)
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom