Official Scrub Donkey Poker Chip Set GROUP BUY! ***CLOSES JANUARY 18TH MIDNIGHT CST*** (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I have all the payments up to date. I'm trying to verify the payments when people request it but if I miss you and haven't marked you paid on the spreadsheet I apologize. Just shoot me a reminder. I'm out of town for work and I'm working 12 hour shifts on midnights so I'll be mia most evenings and afternoons till next Sunday so if things are delayed during normal people hours that's why.

I haven't received my chips and the seller hasn't contacted me in over 3 hours.

I'm starting to think this was another scam!
I'm out of town for work and I'm working 12 hour shifts on midnights so I'll be mia most evenings and afternoons till next Sunday so if things are delayed during normal people hours that's why.
And so it begins...

And so it begins...
Trust me. I won't be going anywhere. Too many people know where I live. I'd have scrub donkeys beating down my door.

I work in corrections and got stuck on a medical TDY which means I'm about 3 hours from home guarding an inmate at a public hospital. It goes for 7 day stretches. I might even get stuck with another week but luckily this portion of the order process only requires emails and mobile communication.

1579530157375.png

Not trying to be pushy but these chips will take probably 2 weeks to produce and a month to ship so please try to have payments submitted by Saturday. Any left at that point I will tag here and will move forward with canceling the order or offer it to others.

There's a few I've already spoke to or have made arrangements with this is not directed towards any of those.

The sooner the money is in the sooner we get these bad boys into production!

Not trying to be pushy but these chips will take probably 2 weeks to produce and a month to ship so please try to have payments submitted by Saturday. Any left at that point I will tag here and will move forward with canceling the order or offer it to others.

There's a few I've already spoke to or have made arrangements with this is not directed towards any of those.

The sooner the money is in the sooner we get these bad boys into production!

In other words, "All you scrub donkeys need to hurry up so we can order the scrub donkeys and show our new scrub donkeys to the scrub donkeys that we play cards with."

*Whispers to @Marhault* don't worry boss, I'll get them in line. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
This is what my set will look like. I'm pretty excited about this. I had to cut and paste to see what only my playing set will look like. I am getting a tad bit too excited lol.

Edit: Picture fail! See post below
scrubdonks-jpg.395836

Last edited:
This is what my set will look like. I'm pretty excited about this. I had to cut and paste to see what only my playing set will look like. I am getting a tad bit too excited lol.

scrubdonks-jpg.395836
The image doesnt work for me lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom