In Progress (ordering closed) Mario Table Toppers + Dealer Buttons + Seating Tokens (2 Viewers)

From the pictures I knew these turned out great, but seeing it in person they are even better. Well done @rjdev7 and thanks for running this group buy.

Seating chips, dealer buttons, rectangle topper and a sample of the custom chips you made are awesome. These will be really fun for the next family game night.

From the pictures I knew these turned out great, but seeing it in person they are even better. Well done @rjdev7 and thanks for running this group buy.

Seating chips, dealer buttons, rectangle topper and a sample of the custom chips you made are awesome. These will be really fun for the next family game night.
I feel like we're going to need an official pr0n (sorry, I mean "Showcase") thread for these soon :)

I got all of my stuff today! OMG, these table tops are amazing! And friggen heavy! Haha! These have far exceeded my expectations. The dealer buttons and seating chips are an amazing compliment to the toppers. I need to get some poker chips to round out the whole set now.

Thank you both, I will consider it. I was shooting for the rec one and just saw it was sold out.. So sad

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom