GB Completed 8-Table Seating Chips and Dealer Buttons (1 Viewer)

Would you buy a set?

• Yes

Votes: 25 59.5%
  • No, thank you

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • I am in for a set of SUITS seating chips

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • I am in for a set of SUITS DEALER buttons

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • I am in for a set of ROYALS seating chips

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • I am in for a set of ROYALS DEALER buttons

Votes: 3 7.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I went ahead and added the "contingency" order that I will add to cover any lost or misprinted chips. We are now 1 set of Suits SCs away from the minimum. Still a long way to go for the Royals.

If we cannot meet the minimum for Royals SCs, I will give folks a chance to revise their orders, as I understand that may change the calculus for the other DBs and SCs.

Friday is the deadline.

We reached the minimum for Suits Seating Chips! But not for the Royals Seating Chips.

We are also just 2 confirmed seating chip orders away from the next level of reduced, bulk pricing that would drop Seating Chip price from $65 to $60.

I am extending the deadline until 11:59pm EST on Monday, December 4.

We reached the minimum for Suits Seating Chips! But not for the Royals Seating Chips.

We are also just 2 confirmed seating chip orders away from the next level of reduced, bulk pricing that would drop Seating Chip price from $65 to $60.

I am extending the deadline until 11:59pm EST on Monday, December 4.
I would also change both of mine to suits if the royals fall through

Deadline today at midnight, EST. I am not extending the deadline again.

I think we are safely in the 1000+ bulk order zone for seating chips, so the price per set of seating chips will be $60.

I will move this to collection status tomorrow. I will give those who have committed to an order a 48-hour window to revise before I start sending PM invoices.

I have some good news! BR Pro Poker just agreed to run the Royals SC set even if we don't reach the 20 order minimum. So Royals are a go! Give a thumbs up for the good folks over at BR Pro Poker!

If you are on the fence about placing an order or you want to modify one you already put in, please respect the today's midnight deadline. Tomorrow I will move us to taking orders collecting payment status and validate the table. I will give folks a day or two to ensure I have their order in the table accurately. Then by the weekend I will start sending PMs to folks to collect payment.

I expect to place the order next week.

Last edited:
Update order from post 79
3 - Suits DB
3 - Suits SC
3 - Royals DB
3 - Royals SC
6 - Rainbow Joker DB

Ordering is now closed. Thread changed to "Collecting" status.

I validated the math in the table in Post #1. Please review your order to ensure accuracy. Let me know if you wish to modify your order. Please send me a PM, with this thread as the subject, with your shipping address. Starting Thursday, I will send invoices via PM. If everyone pays promptly, I see no reason we can't order these as soon as this coming Monday, December 11.

Thanks to everyone that has PM'd me to either modify or confirm your order. If you have not reached out to me, I will assume your order, as listed in the table in Post #1 is correct. This evening I will send everyone invoices via PM. Please make the payment by Monday morning, December 11, so we can get these made!

I have sent all invoices via PM. If you are expecting one and did not receive one, please PM me!

Please double check that I got your order and address right.

Thank you to those who already paid! I would like to put the order in with BR Pro Poker on Monday or Tuesday. So please do not delay with payment as it will delay everyone from getting their chips. If you can't make the purchase, let me know sooner than later - life happens!

2 updates and 1 favor request...

Favor First! Can you all take a few minutes this weekend to look over the proofs in Post #2 and look for errors and inconsistencies? I am nervous about missing an error somewhere.

Update #1: I have received 23 of the 25 order payments. Thank you all for being so responsive! I just sent a gentle reminder to the last two. If I get payment by Monday morning, I will put the order in on Monday and we can all get our chips sooner.

Update #2: I did one last prototype for the yellow joker, because I was not satisfied with the contrast. Here is the new version (which I am happy with). I will outline the Joker text in dark grey in seating chips and Dealer Button.

1702161735014.png

2 updates and 1 favor request...

Favor First! Can you all take a few minutes this weekend to look over the proofs in Post #2 and look for errors and inconsistencies? I am nervous about missing an error somewhere.

Update #1: I have received 23 of the 25 order payments. Thank you all for being so responsive! I just sent a gentle reminder to the last two. If I get payment by Monday morning, I will put the order in on Monday and we can all get our chips sooner.

Update #2: I did one last prototype for the yellow joker, because I was not satisfied with the contrast. Here is the new version (which I am happy with). I will outline the Joker text in dark grey in seating chips and Dealer Button.

View attachment 1237480
they look good to me. LOVE the 7 chip!!!

I don't expect to post again for a couple weeks.
GIF by Giphy QA

You may INTEND to not post for a couple weeks, but based on my own experience, people will come at you with many questions. The most common being, "do you have the order yet?" or, "when is the order coming in?" or, "have you shipped out my stuff yet?"

Last edited:
GIF by Giphy QA

You may INTEND to not post for a couple weeks, but based on my own experience, people will come at you with many questions. The most common one being, "do you have the order yet?" or, "when is the order coming in?" or, "have you shipped out my stuff yet?"
Lilly Singh No GIF by A Little Late With Lilly Singh

GIF by Giphy QA

You may INTEND to not post for a couple weeks, but based on my own experience, people will come at you with many questions. The most common being, "do you have the order yet?" or, "when is the order coming in?" or, "have you shipped out my stuff yet?"

Actually, knock on wood, everybody in this group buy have been super easy to work with. No unreasonable requests. Prompt responses. Helpful suggestions. Maybe you all are just lulling me into a false sense of complacency...

My teenager says using ellipses is menacing. So I'm gonna start using ellipses all over the place now...

GIF by Giphy QA

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/y2nmzIdk70rkahmLPb" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="
">via GIPHY</a></p>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom