GB Completed 8-Table Seating Chips and Dealer Buttons (2 Viewers)

Would you buy a set?

• Yes

Votes: 25 59.5%
  • No, thank you

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • I am in for a set of SUITS seating chips

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • I am in for a set of SUITS DEALER buttons

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • I am in for a set of ROYALS seating chips

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • I am in for a set of ROYALS DEALER buttons

Votes: 3 7.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GreekRedEye

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
LATEST UPDATES
  • Reshipping completed and window to report any missing or incorrectly printed items has closed.
  • Order window closed at 11:59pm EST on Monday, December 4, 2023.
  • Order was placed Monday, December 11, 2023 with BR Pro Poker.
  • Main order was received. All individual orders mailed out on Wednesday, January 17, 2024.
  • Design is in the second post of this thread.
PRICING
Expected pricing is subject to change if costs unexpectedly increase or decrease. A shipping charge of $10 will be added for the United States. Outside the U.S., shipping will be calculated case by case.
$28 - Suits DB (set of 4 dealer buttons)​
$60 - Suits SC (set of 44 seating chips)​
$28 - Royals DB (set of 4 dealer buttons)​
$60 - Royals SC (set of 44 seating chips)​
$7 - Rainbow Joker DB​
Note that if we reach higher volumes, we will get more favorable pricing and can revise prices downward.

HOW TO ORDER
Reply to this thread with your order in this format. If you need to change your order, please post a second time and state "THIS ORDER REPLACES MY PREVIOUS ONE"
2 - Suits DB​
1 - Suits SC​
1 - Royals DB​
0 - Royals SC​
3 - Rainbow Joker DB​

MINIMUMS
This group buy is contingent upon reaching the order minimums of 20 for the set of Suits Seating Chips, 20 for the set of Royals Seating Chips, 10 for the Suits DBs, 10 for the Royals DBs, and 10 for the Rainbow Joker DB. If we do not reach minimums, we may not be able to place the order. BR Pro Poker waived the minimums per design for this order. We cannot take orders for individual dealer buttons or seating subsets (e.g. you cannot get "hearts" by itself, you must get the Suits set). The Rainbow Joker is the exception.

RECORD OF ORDERS
I will update this periodically. After I have added your order to the table, I will "like" your post with a thumbs up. Please double check that I did not make a transcription error. After ordering closes, you will receive an invoice via PM based on the table below.

Suits
DB
Suits
Seat Chips
Royals
DB
Royals
Seat Chips
Rainbow
Joker DB
Price (before shipping)
$28$60$28$60$7
Minimum Order1020102010
Order Count2124151320
CONTINGENCY11111N/A
@GreekRedEye21111$211
@triton111$95
@tooth_doc11$88
@Ocharacato1$60
@FreeBop5911$88
@Tony_M11226$306
@NotRealNameNoSir1$60
@buckeye090761$60
@Forty41111$176
@Nuhockey111$63
@Himewad111$63
@bonesnjnts1$60
@Manjankins11$88
@madforpancakes11$88
@Justin Olson33336$570
@JoeyMack11111$183
@DarkHelmet5511$88
@inapinch11$88
@justinreber11$88
@Suited Connector111$63
@Max D1$60
@Frednizer11$88
@Benjaminotaur1111$176
@Huskerchipper1$60
@postmanpete1$60
@QuadNines1$60
@Flopalopagus111$95

Last edited:
FINAL DESIGN
Click on thumbnails to view final design. If you find an error, please let me know ASAP. I appreciate your help proofing these.

DBs Suits.pngDB Royals.png

Hearts.pngClubs.pngDiamonds.pngSpades.png

King.pngQueen.pngJack.pngJoker.png

Last edited:
ORIGINAL POST (this was moved to third slot to keep more current news in first and second slots).

Poll up top to gauge interest.

This is my first group buy. Apologies if I am missing steps or not following best practice - please PM me and clue me in!

I came across this old GroupBuy thread. Years ago, Old West Poker produced a limited number of four-table seating chips, dealer buttons, and table markers. Old West Poker and their offerings disappeared when the owner, Sal, sadly passed away. The set was gorgeous (in my opinion). Once in a long while one will pop up for sale, but it seems those that own them mostly retain them.

I designed a set that, while inspired by the Old West Poker set, is distinct. I can order these through BRPro Poker, but I need 25 full sets of 4 tables to meet order minimums.

Seating Chips
43mm (could do 47 if majority wills)
Side 1: common graphic so they can be picked from a table. Text on this side indicates they are All-in / Bounty chips
Side 2: unique graphic with table suit symbol and color as well as a number from 1 to 10
Rolling edge: flat grey common across all chips
One spare chip without number - can be marked to replace lost chip

Dealer Buttons
49mm (could do 60mm if majority wills)
Rolling edge: color of the table suit (e.g. red, black, green, or blue)

Plaques
The Old West Poker set included these but they seem redundant as the dealer button should serve as a marker. That said, we can make it an optional add on.

Pricing
TBD, but under $100. In addition to the per chip cost, there would be taxes, samples, shipping, and my time and risk. If this has legs, I will be transparent about price breakdown.

Design
Mock up below. I am open to good design change suggestions!

1697842665235.png

Last edited:
Dealer buttons a no from me, but seatings for buncha tables would be perfect.
I would buy the dealer buttons, but I would prefer the 60mm size

Hmmm...I had not thought about separating the dealer button orders from the seating chips. But that is totally doable, since the minimums for dealer buttons (10) are different than for seating chips (25).

The hurdle we need to pass is still going to be 25 orders of seating chips.

I have always thought about doing a Jack, King, Queen, Joker set. But that’s because I have the suit ones already. Not exactly sure why I need an eight table set but think that would be a complete set for me.

I have always thought about doing a Jack, King, Queen, Joker set. But that’s because I have the suit ones already. Not exactly sure why I need an eight table set but think that would be a complete set for me.
I like this idea. Maybe if and after we pull off the 4-Suit set, we could do a 4-Royals set.

Making 8 colors distinctive is a challenge. Plus you want the colors nameable, e.g. "You are seat 4 at the Yellow Joker table" vs. "You are at the lime green table...no, not that table that is the dark green table go to the lighter, lime green table." Since in English we have separate names for orange, yellow, and brown I can use those but they risk looking the same if not done carefully.

Mockup:
1697986504101.png

I am probably in the vast minority with @Forty4 but I would actually need more than 4 tables. I have the original suits set and would love the 5th - 8th table option
I am in for whatever gets made

I am open to doing a run of both sets of 4 (Suit and Royals) at the same time, but I do not know if we'd find 25 takers of each set. If enough people respond with interest in the Royals, I can update the poll to include them.

I would buy the dealer buttons, but I would prefer the 60mm size
Definitely interested in this, would also prefer 60mm dealer buttons.
Also would want 60’s for dealer buttons
I hear you! 60mm buttons it is!

Design tweaks:
Make the inner ring thicker so the color is more defined.
Put the number in the outer ring so it’s another place to read. So two numbers and two table identifiers.

Design tweaks:
Make the inner ring thicker so the color is more defined.
Put the number in the outer ring so it’s another place to read. So two numbers and two table identifiers.
Good suggestions. This evening I will incorporate.

Anyone else have suggestions?

Do the colors work?

What do people think of the decorative, flowery suit symbols? Are they still easily readable as heart, Spade, diamond, club? Should we go simpler?

Some updates:
  • New designs below. Thanks to @Forty4 for some good suggestions to make them more legible.
  • I updated the poll to disaggregate between suits vs royals and seating chips vs buttons
  • I have spoken with BR Pro Poker and they will do runs of 20 for this project - so the minimum to make this happen is 20 of the Suits seating chips and 20 of the Royals seating chips. (we still need 10 of the dealer buttons, but I don't think that will be a problem).
  • I plan to put in order for 11 seating chip and 4 dealer button prototypes this Friday, Oct 27 with BR Pro Poker. Let me know if you see errors or have good suggestions for changes by midnight EST on Thursday, Oct 26.
If the prototypes come out well, we can change the status to taking orders.

Oh, and any love for a rainbow Joker instead of yellow? See the bottom of the graphic.

Asset 11@4x.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom