GB Completed 8-Table Seating Chips and Dealer Buttons (4 Viewers)

Would you buy a set?

• Yes

Votes: 25 59.5%
  • No, thank you

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • I am in for a set of SUITS seating chips

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • I am in for a set of SUITS DEALER buttons

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • I am in for a set of ROYALS seating chips

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • I am in for a set of ROYALS DEALER buttons

Votes: 3 7.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had a couple inquiries about the rainbow joker button. Maybe, once this group buy is all mailed out and settled, we can do a small run of those. Minimum order is only 10. But I'd ask someone else to act as reshipper.
that would be great... I'd help if need be. I've not been involved in such before, but feel pretty confident I am organized enough (tend towards OCD)...! lol

I have had a couple inquiries about the rainbow joker button. Maybe, once this group buy is all mailed out and settled, we can do a small run of those. Minimum order is only 10. But I'd ask someone else to act as reshipper.
or just see if they can be done with the next db group buy to save a few $?

All packages now with US Postal Service. Most of you will get them by Saturday. Please let me know promptly if anything appears to be missing from your order. I have a limited number of contingency chips in case.

Looking forward to photos being posted on this thread!

Can't wait! ..... and mine are expected to arrive by Friday so suck it @Flopalopagus :p
Woo hoo! Mine says Friday now too soooo

1705534822971.gif

Postal service has not even tried to deliver mail to our suburb since last Thursday so i have zero hope to get these before my game tomorrow. Snows cleared since Saturday but they have 17 trucks in the shop. What a clusterfuck.... I live 90 seconds away from the Post Office.

Received the seating chips! The sides definitely have some uneven coloring, some lighter stripes and edges. Definitely happy for the price but I'm surprised by the edges from BRpro.

If anyone was overly ambitious with the number of seating chips they ordered, would love to purchase two sets. If not, till the next group buy!

If anyone was overly ambitious with the number of seating chips they ordered, would love to purchase two sets. If not, till the next group buy!
You get to see them in person on Friday! They are dope!

Sorry that sounded like a brag but it was really just excitement!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom