In Progress (ordering closed) Mario Table Toppers + Dealer Buttons + Seating Tokens (1 Viewer)

rjdev7

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
This thread is to keep everyone who ordered a table topper, dealer button, or seating token set up to date on progress

Mario table toppers have been ordered on August 11th. I was quoted 15-20 days for production and then 30-45 days for shipping via UPS boat. This means a best case that I will have them September 25th and a worst case of October 15th.

Dealer Buttons and Seating Tokens were ordered on August 20th with a minimum production time of 2 weeks.

For those of you who only ordered buttons or tokens I will ship yours out as soon as they arrive from BR Pro Poker. For everyone else, they will go out with your Table Toppers.

I will provide updates here when I have them from either supplier. Thanks!

@aggie @ATLarchip @Ben8257 @Bill_Man618 @blackhole @ceramicmike @CptainCanuck @dreadkittenroberts @DXBJACK @FortyMorty @jpietrella @JRald07 @Justin Olson @JWJ @Lemonzest @Lucks7Shadow @Pinesol13 @Pinkdan @Poker4ever @pokrgeek21 @RefractorMan @Solid Snake @Suited Connector @toothpic @TricycleClub @turboj623 @BamaT8ter @CDC @doublebooyah85 @harrysallout @Himewad @juankay20 @MarquetteMonkey @Pairzilla @spartan037

Got the final proofs for the buttons and seating tokens. The bleed on the buttons is a bit exaggerated; I've asked that the whitespace around the edge be minimized as much as possible.

1629831406940.png

1629831421329.png

Production is complete on the table toppers, and the manufacturer sent me some pictures. They came out AWESOME looking. Unfortunately some of the pics are blurry, but take a look for yourself! UGH I cannot wait for these to arrive :)

1630596555858.png

1630596637009.png

1630596587422.png

1630596599290.png
1630596571308.png

1630596684165.png

Last edited:
Wow, great work! Massive regret right here despite having no use for this.

Been following these threads and missed the dealer button offer completely. If the dealer buttons come up again would be interested in a couple.

Been following these threads and missed the dealer button offer completely. If the dealer buttons come up again would be interested in a couple.
I *might* have an extra. No promises. I'll let you know when they arrive.

I really like how the stitching around the edges is the same color as the rest of the topper too, not black like I’ve seen on others.

huh. I just noticed that Mario and Luigi are not really sitting at a poker table like the others it more of a portrait. Still looks great can't wait for these.

Yes - being the main characters I wanted them to be a focal point. Glad you noticed!

Ok cool makes sense, figured it was for seating, now I understand the mystery box

I'm sure someone will come up with other creative ways to use them :) This forum never ceases to amaze me.

I am actually using them to represent lammers for ATS or Bonus Craps. I need 11 & 12 instead of 1 & 7 but its for home play so it doesn't matter.

Edit: just realized no numbers on the chips. still can make it work.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom