In Progress (ordering closed) Mario Table Toppers + Dealer Buttons + Seating Tokens (1 Viewer)

These arrived today.

Attachments

• 16318450695532661946710215715698.jpg
    16318450695532661946710215715698.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 127
Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm still waiting for the table toppers to arrive. They shipped from China ~ 20 days ago, so they should hit the US any time now... Then I was told ~ 10-15 days from there to get through customs and be delivered. As soon as I have further updates to provide I will do so, I just didn't want all of you to be wondering what the status is.

Can't wait for them to show up!

I was told these toppers are at customs now, but who knows how long that is going to take given the sh*t show I'm seeing in the news. I'll keep everyone informed as I have more, but still playing the waiting game here for now...

No. Those are hot!! Where do I get some??
I’m not sure if there are any stateside vendors.

I know there’s certain all plastic setups on Amazon Japan — probably around 5-6 different setups (all poker/standard).

Nintendo setups are widely available within Japan outside of Amazon.

Update on the table toppers. My seller said that the package has cleared customs, however I pointed out that the UPS tracking numbers that they gave me still say "Label Created" and not "Shipped" as if UPS has not received the package to deliver domestically in the US yet. Due to the timezone difference, most of my "day time" is China's "night time" so I might have to wait until tomorrow for more information on this. I really hope this doesn't mean anything bad, and that the packages will just "show up" one of these days. Really sucks to be kind of in the dark at the moment.

Will post here again when I know more. Sorry to all of you eagerly awaiting the table toppers. If your anticipation is anything like mine, I know it sucks :( Thanks for your patience.

If any of you ever experienced something similar with international shipments where a different shipping agent was used to deliver the package through customs and a domestic shipping agent (fedex, ups, usps) was used to deliver domestically, I'd love to hear if you had any similar issues like this!

Turns out it was a miscommunication (their English isn’t great). When they said the status was “on clear customs” I thought they meant that the package cleared customs. It turns out it’s still waiting in LA to clear customs. As a result, it sounds like it’s going to be a while longer. Sorry everyone, we’re still on the waiting game for now.

-Ryan

Providing another update for those of you who are wondering where the f**k your Mario Table Toppers are. I've been reaching out to the Alibaba manufacturer in China on a weekly basis for updates via their shipping agent, and will continue to do so until the toppers arrive at my door. The table toppers are still in pending customs clearance, meaning they are still somewhere in the LA port. If you've been following the news you know this is a cluster f**k. It's unfortunate, but we're going to just need to keep playing the waiting game until they get out.

I'll continue to monitor these shipments and keep you all posted as I have updates, as usual.

I apologize that this is taking longer than we all expected, and really appreciate your patience.

-Ryan

By the way, when you all receive these, I'd recommend re-rolling them in the reverse direction (black side facing out). I did it with mine and it took the wrinkles out in a day or so. Now it lays a lot flatter on the table. I didn't open more than maybe 4 or 5 of them, but they were all rolled very loosely from China which I think caused some of them to have minor wrinkles. Luckily they flatten right out though! :) I'll send a pic or two of the game I'm hosting with mine this Saturday

By the way, when you all receive these, I'd recommend re-rolling them in the reverse direction (black side facing out). I did it with mine and it took the wrinkles out in a day or so. Now it lays a lot flatter on the table. I didn't open more than maybe 4 or 5 of them, but they were all rolled very loosely from China which I think caused some of them to have minor wrinkles. Luckily they flatten right out though! :) I'll send a pic or two of the game I'm hosting with mine this Saturday
Rolling it in the reverse direction is the best way to store them. I did that to my old chiptalk table topper and I used that thing for tons of games over several years.

84228AB6-DD0B-437E-A4BB-1277804AC7D6.jpeg

Ooof!! All boxed up! Dropping these at FedEx tomorrow. Will send you all tracking numbers shortly. All buttons and tokens are inside the table toppers for extra padding.

Needless to say this was a ton of work, and I appreciate all of your patience. I probably won’t be doing another one of these group buys for a while!

I hope you all love the toppers. I’m hosting with mine this weekend and will share some pr0n!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom