Interest Super Poker World - Chips and Buttons (1 Viewer)

Pinesol13

Flush
Reaction score
I'm entertaining the idea of running a group buy for these super amazing Super Poker World chips, @rjdev7 came up with the character designs, and I started making chip designs for them. Would order from BrProPoker, minimum quantity is 3,000 total to get to the lowest price point of 69cents per chip. Edges would not be aligned.

I'd like to get feedback to see if enough people are interested, and also to flush out some final details on the designs. The minimum quantity per chip design is only 25, so I'm also thinking we can do a few alternative designs, like Yoshi as a quarter and a $20 for example.

Pinesol13's Tournament Set
set.JPG

A couple of changes that I need to make to these
- add the coin and dollar symbol to the denomination
- enlarge the background pattern for Bowser and Wario (make the flames bigger for Bowser, remove the squiggly mustache, keep the W but make it larger)
- Determine a consistent border pattern. Personally I like the 6 spot of Luigi and Diddy, but am open to suggestions. If the edges have 4 spots, should the border have 4 also?
- There's a gap in the star pattern on Princess background, on the left, and it's driving me nuts
- Edgespots - more consistent. Remove the red line for Bowser and move flame to the spot, remove squigly for Wario, remove ? block for Luigi. Also decide if we want to alternate the orientation. Only problem with this is that Wario just becomes an M when upside down.
- Get new graphic for Bowser, so his right hand with the cigar is in front of the inner border.
- Change Luigis background to just the Pipe, make the pipe outline a little more bold.

Pinesol13 Cash Set
mario_cash.JPG

- enlarge the mushrooms in Toads background (like rjdev's design)
- Darken the barrels in DK's background so they show up better when printed
- fix the $ sign.
- Edgespot - move DK's barrel to the yellow spots.

Pinesol13 Buttons
all_in - Copy.JPG
BOMB_POT - Copy.png
bounty1.png

REBUY2.png
SHOWEM1.png

Nothing here I really want to change. Maybe tweak the backgrounds on some. If anyone has any suggestions on other characters for the Showem or All In buttons I'm open. Need to figure out the edges.

@rjdev7 designs
spbCZcCKcZKLt7Zu4Q7UtgACbr-Cv4R7havvJTAq3LNMXXcNwKW5euuupC8ZvsKil-LDhI-SwyM7lALJ-bfWVdmAhPXha9F5AlWH9rYuaD62imBL2nGJXVXYO45Yppo3SBswzpCyqvwBRNrycmGK0ugZDdXKZca3GnmMvERS07vxDIMTMNfLEvUAJUv4R8ywHAluyoONtE842EGg74UeyZc3i8q7ObHjYYvkWD-6kuWNHbZQiIaQH0__78c5KzPLL_4nLPcVXG06m4oxjfDj9TWNOzynt3C9YPeBsH9yrrJKHU-5EOLE2XRlJWqSJkAVL7sCRyF-_1i6fI72_Cxz8hJuV5e1SZs9kaqOeBJNTB9YLvXTpgf5lOeir3o2B89s6uggHS8_1nbbdirx6gz2IzFdPdFPHRnWZzF3Ztfv4PvkwQkhqteL3ywFO8ZxJg94qswkARIXOhxKi8BUqAknwg0v0oKWaACOc2T2WvZAIsjXBp3-3zYtAHfqRHDgHRTawWiXlkLTFmJMqFI8J-AfvLZ7RJ9jmTcyxOEd9ItB4tkVPN6-ke8DFMN_Oh0qCZ0gf7IMnQRh0Oy9tzOK0PPORw9F6eUcLek-80Fop9vbp8bkrNCkb_1lb21S8-aVDXbQy1hlxcsdslNMyTI7qK-7DwtTvv-ZuPcN8rv8o5B03RPky6J8oUJkfx3QrrC6sa9ftNk4KVe804eW7zmbxxknImMH=w1280-h960-no

This is the set that RJ ordered, which look awesome! Some notable differences

- changed Yoshi from $20 to $25
- changed Princess to cash $500
- Removed out border on chip face

So, that's it. Let me know if you'd be interested, and approximately for how many chips. Also any design suggestions, and interest in adding alternative denoms for characters. We'll see if we can get this thing together. Thanks!

Also, forgot to mention, I'm working on a Koopa Troopa chip, which I was planning on making a blue non-denom chip

koopa-png.759044

These look great! I don't know if I can swing the extra cost with the holidays coming up, I'll have to see what I can do, I got a sample set of the others on the way I'll probably decide then.

I be in for cash set of 1000 chips. I really like rj sets that was ordered. Thanks

Couldn't say for certain. My understanding is they have a limited number of chipco blanks, and given the uncertain time frame of this project, I'd say it would be unlikely
I don't think they're letting anyone use chipco blanks anymore for home orders. I could be mistaken on that.

I would love to use these designs for my set. I just want to put different denominations on them. Could I possibly get the inkscape files?

I'd be interested in a small (400ish chip) cash set at the .69ish/chip point if we can get there.

What would your preferred character denominations be?

I want to go from $.01 to $5000 maybe a few more higher denominations. So basically merge the tourney set into the cash set and swap Yoshi to another denomination. This is more for craps than poker. I am trying to learn Inkscape to design my inlays and chips so even a blank template will help be a big help for me.

I want to go from $.01 to $5000 maybe a few more higher denominations. So basically merge the tourney set into the cash set and swap Yoshi to another denomination. This is more for craps than poker. I am trying to learn Inkscape to design my inlays and chips so even a blank template will help be a big help for me.

This could be doable. Could make a koopa troopa penny and a yoshi nickel. We only have 10 character designs, so if you want above $5K you may have to duplicate characters.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom