Interest Table toppers (Barrington & Rectangle) - Avengers & Horror Themes (1 Viewer)

Which would you order

• Total voters

CptainCanuck

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
I worked with an artist, as well as @timinater, to come up with a few more table toppers for Barrington tables (oval format, 73.75" x 31.5") as well as a generic rectangle version (approx. 70.87" x 35.43"). Price isn't 100% confirmed yet as it will depend on volume, but I would use $125-135 as the range which will cover the artist fee for the characters, Tim's fees, printing, shipping & reshipping to CONUS.

Also working with @Nuhockey & @timinater on dealer buttons with some of these characters, and will likely include the option to include seating tokens with whichever theme you purchase. Just interest thread for now - will start an order thread if there's enough demand to proceed. Here are the tables:

Horror Theme 1 - Red
Nightmare_Table-2.jpg

Horror Theme 2 - Black
Nightmare_Table-1.jpg

Avengers Theme
Avengers Final Table_Table-2.jpg

Vote with which you'd be interested in and we'll go from there.

I worked with an artist, as well as @timinater, to come up with a few more table toppers for Barrington tables (oval format, 73.75" x 31.5") as well as a generic rectangle version (approx. 70.87" x 35.43"). Price isn't 100% confirmed yet as it will depend on volume, but I would use $125-135 as the range which will cover the artist fee for the characters, Tim's fees, printing, shipping & reshipping to CONUS.

Also working with @Nuhockey & @timinater on dealer buttons with some of these characters, and will likely include the option to include seating tokens with whichever theme you purchase. Just interest thread for now - will start an order thread if there's enough demand to proceed. Here are the tables:

Horror Theme 1 - Red
View attachment 928767

Horror Theme 2 - Black
View attachment 928768

Avengers Theme
View attachment 928769

Not Avengers: Home Game?

Horror Theme 1 - Red
View attachment 928767

Horror Theme 2 - Black
View attachment 928768

Avengers Theme
View attachment 928769

Where’s Peter Parker > Thanos

Still absolutely fire!!!

Last edited:
These are awesome. Any Batman version in the works?
Batman version with Scarecrow somewhere! (Also are players intended to place their chips on the people? Do the people "sit" to the left and right of your seat? It's so confusing.
if you don't have 10 people, do people huddle in one of the 10 seats and leave "empty seats"?

I don't think you'd be able to pull the Avengers one off. Not with the "Avengers" written across it. I think there might be a copyright / trademark issue

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom