It's Springtime in the Rockies ! (1 Viewer)

Jambine

Full House
Reaction score
IMG_0113 (2).JPG

A beautiful March day, clear & mild, 65*...... oh wait, that was yesterday. This morning still clear & 45* at 4am. 6 hours later' 2' of snow, wind 35-55 MPH, a real blizzard

Last edited:
i dont remember spring in the rockies. usually 6 months of winter followed by a month of mud season, then strait into summer. if i remember correctly.

Well its 80 here in Topeka right now at 4:50 pm, supposed to have snow in about 8 hours ( I don't think we will have any accumulation though) and wind chill of around 20 around 6 am...... but good news is its supposed to be a high of 56 tomorrow afternoon again

do you get heavy snow in centennial? i used to live on the western slope. we didnt get much if any heavy snow there. now i am back on the east coast. heavy dirty snow is all we get now. blah! i miss the powder

do you get heavy snow in centennial? i used to live on the western slope. we didnt get much if any heavy snow there. now i am back on the east coast. heavy dirty snow is all we get now. blah! i miss the powder
Everything was heavy yesterday. Depends on the month but we do get a mixture of it all.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom