Introducing: The Boardwalk Card Club - Custom CPC B Molds! (1 Viewer)

Blaster

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
I've been hinting at these Custom CPC B-Diamond molds for some time now in other threads, & have shown my color choices without inlays earlier this year.
in thread http://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/heres-the-set-colors-the-order-is-in.10851/
( Except for the red 20K recently added) ..

* Many Thanks to @Johnny5 J5 for again designing a super set, & bringing my concept to life!!
Thanks to @David Spragg and CPC for the great chips and super service they continue to offer!!
These custom B mold Tournament chips should arrive to me in May or June .
Many Thanks to @RainmanTrail for loaning me color samples!
Also a quick thanks to @ChaosRock , for showing the Bubbs Poker den chips, which cemented my decision to create these on the B-Diamond mold.

Some History:
Last year I was able to "burn off" my house mortgage a bit early , & so I insanely decided to instead, purchase a 2nd home , a "Beach House" in Long Beach, Long Island New York, ( A "barrier island" just off the southern shore of Long Island), something I've always wanted to do, but thought I never would.. ( & I got a new long term mortgage to continue to pay!)
When I was young, my family rented every full summer in a rental bungalow in nearby Rockaway Beach, with its own miles long historical boardwalk , It was great times...
I have been going to the beach with my own family in Long Beach for years now, on weekends & when I can, I even proposed to my wife on the Long Beach Boarwalk, ... & it's nearly 3 mile long Boardwalk was totally demolished by Hurricane Sandy.
It has been rebuilt now, & looks beautiful, & I have a beach place there! The Lamp below is actually patterned from the Lamp posts currently on the Long Beach Boardwalk

So, Here's the Boardwalk Card Club Club Tornament Set! :

jp_bc_set2daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg

The set has been already fully paid for, should arrive May/June 2016..
A limited number of sample sets were offered in another thread..
( Note: The 1K chip edgespots are actually pink, not green as shown)

Last edited:
Very nice looking chips. J5 did an awesome job with the inlays, and the spots are.. spot on!

Great inlay and great color combo's. Would definitely love a set to add to my sample collection when they are made available!

great looking set, i will be in for a sample prolly, ya gotta luv the B mold

and congrats on the beach home, (where are the pics?) it is priceless...worth every nickle to spend time with friends and family there (y) :thumbsup:

These look awesome! Can't wait for the sample set, definitely going to be in for them

Love the theme! Now starts the wait. :)

Great set!! I know your sample sets are limited but color me interested,

Amazing! Great colors and a beautiful inlay on a nice mold that fits the theme perfectly.

Great chips and another example of the creativity we get to enjoy here. Kudos to you and J5!

I love the back story to these! The inlay design is very nice, calming almost. As above if there's the possibility to get in on some samples I'd love to be considered.

374.jpg

Order some of those Havana Capri's you had designed already !! At least start with a couple of denoms!

Bought a Telecaster and a Taylor in the last 12 months. If wife finds out I spend a grand in poker chips you'll end up with a room mate in your new summer home. lol

I've been hinting at these Custom CPC B-Diamond molds for some time now in other threads, & have shown my color choices without inlays earlier this year.
in thread http://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/heres-the-set-colors-the-order-is-in.10851/
( Except for the red 20K recently added) ..

* Many Thanks to @Johnny5 J5 for again designing a super set, & bringing my concept to life!!
Thanks to @David Spragg and CPC for the great chips and super service they continue to offer!!
These custom B mold Tournament chips should arrive to me in May or June .
Many Thanks to @RainmanTrail for loaning me color samples!
Also a quick thanks to @ChaosRock , for showing the Bubbs Poker den chips, which cemented my decision to create these on the B-Diamond mold.

Some History:
Last year I was able to "burn off" my house mortgage a bit early , & so I insanely decided to instead purchase a 2nd home , a "Beach House" in Long Beach, Long Island New York, ( A "barrier island" just off the southern shore of Long Island), something I've always wanted to do, but thought I never would.. ( & I got a new long term mortgage to continue to pay!)
When I was young, my family rented every full summer in a rental bungalow in nearby Rockaway Beach, with its own miles long historical boardwalk , It was great times...
I have been going to the beach with my own family in Long Beach for years now, on weekends & when I can, ... & it's nearly 3 mile long Boardwalk was totally demolished by Hurricane Sandy.
It has been rebuilt now, & looks beautiful, & I have a beach place there! The Lamp below is actually patterned from the Lamp posts currently on the Long Beach Boardwalk

So, Here's the Boardwalk Card Club Club Tornament Set! :

jp_bc_set2daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg

The set has been already fully paid for, should arrive May/June, &
I will be offering a limited number of sample sets very soon .. stay tuned.
Those are really nice!

Last edited:
Fantastic Design! Fabulous Chips! I'm new to this -- what should I do to place order for a tourney set (1000 ~ 1200 chips), if available?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom