How much money have you spent on chips (playing sets, collections ect.) (2 Viewers)

(Golump) Just got a quote for Colony Clubs (Golump).....

I'm just TapaTalking

I have a folder that I keep receipts in for anything of this type so I could actually add it up fairly quickly. But putting the number seems obscene for some reason.
I throw the receipts away so that I can't ad them up.

I don't even want to know how much I've spent on chips, tables, felts, artwork, racks/cages, cards, buttons, tokens, apps, chairs, aaaaaaaaaand shrinks.

I throw the receipts away so that I can't ad them up.

I don't even want to know how much I've spent on chips, tables, felts, artwork, racks/cages, cards, buttons, tokens, apps, chairs, aaaaaaaaaand shrinks.
I do. My wife could probably use it as evidence against me in a divorce proceeding.

kept score until i got to $5k then made a rule that i had to sell off some to buy more, .....then that strategy sort of went away and i stopped keeping score but have reduced the herd in the past year or two.

i dont keep track of my crack purchases but know it is less than my chip habit:x

RM.jpg

Even I'm new to the poker chips world, I have spend $3000+ on them. I got a Paulson mixed set (WTH&C, National, Classic and Aztar) for over 1000 pieces. I like the way it looks and feel. Now I'm looking for more WTH&C to make a real full set. Hopefully I can get them here.

I got lucky and bought my first set when the Chip Room had Aztars super cheap. Have since bought a ton more but dodged the price hike craziness for the most part. THC roulette chips made my custom second set possible because they are cheap and got relabeled. The grand total of everything is under 3k which includes a custom table, dozen chairs, chip cases, and plastic cards.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom