First Sample Sets (1 Viewer)

loukim

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Bought my first set of samples and I love the chips from CPC. They feel and sound bright, exactly the way I’d want them too. I’ve been shuffling and playing with them everyday. I can already tell this is going to be the reason why I’m broke. I’ve seen people talk about how much they spend on chips and I never understood it until now.

Attachments

• IMG_0773.jpeg
    IMG_0773.jpeg
    164.1 KB · Views: 112
Bought my first set of samples and I love the chips from CPC. They feel and sound bright, exactly the way I’d want them too. I’ve been shuffling and playing with them everyday. I can already tell this is going to be the reason why I’m broke. I’ve seen people talk about how much they spend on chips and I never understood it until now.
Great! My two favourite designs. I would always choose Atlantic club over Rounders with no hesitation.

Those Atlantic Clubs are hot. I hope you get to buy them!

My first sample HSI from eBay around 11/2020. I overpaid for sure but it’s ok still I was happy. Some Paulson clay samples are cheap like Diamond Jacks for like $25. Definitely samples
IMG_3094.jpeg

IMG_3095.jpeg

IMG_3096.jpeg

Those prices aren't bad at all. I guess I gotta go look for some. I just don't like eBay because I hear the prices are bumped up.
Too expensive at PCF for $400, should be around $250-300 here.

But there are 300 each of the $25k chips around and hard to find.

Yes it’s bumped for fees and higher price if sold as singles

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom