Hello from the "Other Place" (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys. What the hell happened? I was having fun at the party and all of a sudden I look up, the room is empty and I am left talking to the fat chick.

Whatever... Like you have any issue with that...

:)

But seriously. What DID happen? I noticed the issues, definitely. I also noticed the lack of new posts. But if not for a PM, (Thanks Mr Tree!), I wouldn't be over here. So... What happened?

Anybody know if "he who shall not be named" from the other forum is here with his eBay sales?

Yes and no.

Join Date 08-23-2013
Last Activity 08-23-2013 08:18 PM

So yes, he's here, sorta. But no, he's not active with any recent posts - the account was created over a year ago along with just one initial wts post, and zero activity since.

He is running with two different eBay monikers these days, though.....

OK. I will bite. Who is this? If not here, then please PM me.

Yes and no.

Join Date 08-23-2013
Last Activity 08-23-2013 08:18 PM

So yes, he's here, sorta. But no, he's not active with any recent posts - the account was created over a year ago along with just one initial wts post, and zero activity since.

He is running with two different eBay monikers these days, though.....

Konbanwa chip friends and fiends!

I was off-grid for a while but caught the message Sean sent me re. the migration. Thanks for that.

Good to see the regulars here. Just have to get used to some of the new avatars.

Welcome to the PokerChipForum!

Welcome, Gil. Glad to see you here.

Konbanwa chip friends and fiends!

I was off-grid for a while but caught the message Sean sent me re. the migration. Thanks for that.

Good to see the regulars here. Just have to get used to some of the new avatars.

Howdy!

Guess I am one of the last to know about this Beautiful Oasis in the Desert, thanks to tbecentral and mdlynn for PM's letting me know about this site. So glad to have found this place.

PS I can see who likes other posts.....what an amazing concept.

I'm here

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 120
I'm here, just using a secret identity. In didnt use any imagination on my username on the other site.

David P

Woooot! I get my pic of a Sahara chip back, and it hasn't cost me $25! And tapatalk. And so many PMs. What's not to like?!

Edit - and a free and straightforward classifieds?! I get the feeling there's a whole load of positives more than I've noticed too, just waiting to be found. The king is dead. Long live the king! (And his free avatar)

Last edited:
Here as well... looks like I know what I'm doing today... reading a lot of threads. Thanks for the PM brains613.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ean
I was wondering WTF was going on over at the blue site, but was just too damned busy the last couple days to investigate. Thanks for the PM mrtree!

I was wondering WTF was going on over at the blue site, but was just too damned busy the last couple days to investigate. Thanks for the PM mrtree!

in honor of my favorite floridian (okay, apart from ronnie van zant, RIP), i'm happy to unveil the welcoming, reversed version of the most hateful, bigoted, anti-florida gif of all time:

FUmQVAG.gif

NP! Keep going over there to figure out what lost souls may not know about here yet. I'm the Harriet Tubman of poker chip message boards.

in honor of my favorite floridian (okay, apart from ronnie van zant, RIP), i'm happy to unveil the welcoming, reversed version of the most hateful, bigoted, anti-florida gif of all time:

FUmQVAG.gif

Nice, and thanks! Though after yesterday's gubernatorial election, I'd take the original version. I'm thinking hard about quitting my job, moving to a cardboard box in CT, grinding 1/2 limit at Foxwoods, and donking off any profits at bergs' circus games.

Nice, and thanks! Though after yesterday's gubernatorial election, I'd take the original version. I'm thinking hard about quitting my job, moving to a cardboard box in CT, grinding 1/2 limit at Foxwoods, and donking off any profits at bergs' circus games.

Maybe we'll pass in transit, as my boss is planning to relocate our operations center from CT to FL

I just have to say.......It is real nice to see this site.....
Thanks for the heads up Shaggy....

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom