Hello from the "Other Place" (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw a J5 post somewhere. I remember it because I was glad to see it. P5Woody is here, but don't know about tttttttttttubby

jumped ship and checking in, just Couldn't Take it anymore

8737702.gif

Last edited:
I was very new over there, but now in here....I would think BGinGA is here also? I'm in big on the CPS group buy, and glad that CT would have no interference with that at this late stage! :)

I saw a J5 post somewhere. I remember it because I was glad to see it. P5Woody is here, but don't know about tttttttttttubby

J5 came over yesterday. I think I've seen TTTubby around as well

I was very new over there, but now in here....I would think BGinGA is here also? I'm in big on the CPS group buy, and glad that CT would have no interference with that at this late stage! :)

Here is a link to the member directory. The link can be found at the bottom of every page and under the Community drop down in the nav bar. I believe everyone mentioned above is here.

Good to see you came over..

Good to see you came over..

Yea, was talking to Shaggy. And I might have more goodies for YOU in coming weeks/months as well! ;) ;)
Hurry up and have that next poker night!

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

Here is a link to the member directory. The link can be found at the bottom of every page and under the Community drop down in the nav bar. I believe everyone mentioned above is here.

Thanks Tommy. You're getting a real in-flux of Chip-Superstars here, hope you realize it and treat 'em right! ;) (Me, I'm a nobody.)
I'm presuming someone told Tommy (or the owner here) of the backstory....even if not wanting to say it out in the open.

OK, now that is just one more cool feature.
There's pants and burgers. Disco pants and haircuts. Baby clothes. This place has got everything.

Ha...I just try to make the link more available. By default it's hard to find.

Finally made it over here from the "other site." Glad to see we have some place to go!

Last edited:
Add one more chip junkie to the mix. I need to keep tabs on all the inspiration while i save up for the next set.

'Sup boys?! I just noticed the black ribbon is gone from the CT logo back at the old site. Someone must have noticed a sharp drop in traffic recently and decided to do some fixin'? Too little, too late unfortunately.

I'm able to use my CT name by sheer luck! Where's the fugly poker table thread here?

Never posted too much but I've been going to CT for years (since 2006)

might up up my posting here, was corn2019 at the old place

So this is the place where all cool kids went....

Hi, my name is Thomacetti and I'm a chipaholic / chipes xbert.
Some may remember me from the PCA plaques & DB's GB's

Hope to find back the friends I lost @ the blue screen...

'Sup boys?! I just noticed the black ribbon is gone from the CT logo back at the old site. Someone must have noticed a sharp drop in traffic recently and decided to do some fixin'? Too little, too late unfortunately.

Ten is back and posting. (Fixing some problems too...)

Dew checking in. Glad to see we have a plan b. Didn't even know what happened until I got Jims email about the sight unseen. I clicked on the link and saw this forum and was like, "WTF?, over."

Hmmmmm,, I've seen this before (Scott Kean)
Anyway, glad my username wasn't taken

Here!!

Anyone want to buy a lightly used CT Lifetime Membership? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom