**exclusive offer** kings playing cards. Reopened until July!! Read thread for details. Post #224 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well gang...
We've hit a bit of a snag...the 4"x8" bubble mailers I ordered from Amazon (which SHOULD'VE been large enough to accommodate 2 decks of cards) are too small...so I just ordered the next size up, and they are scheduled to arrive here on Monday the 10th...so I hope to get those small orders out on Tuesday...the larger orders that will be shipping in the USPS padded envelope should go out tomorrow.

Sorry folks, thought I had it right...:(

Well gang...
We've hit a bit of a snag...the 4"x8" bubble mailers I ordered from Amazon (which SHOULD'VE been large enough to accommodate 2 decks of cards) are too small...so I just ordered the next size up, and they are scheduled to arrive here on Monday the 10th...so I hope to get those small orders out on Tuesday...the larger orders that will be shipping in the USPS padded envelope should go out tomorrow.

Sorry folks, thought I had it right...:(
That happened to me too when I was selling off some decks a couple weeks ago, bummer :(

Thank you for your work and persistence with getting all of these out!

That happened to me too when I was selling off some decks a couple weeks ago, bummer :(

Thank you for your work and persistence with getting all of these out!
What size envelopes did you end up needing to use? I went with 6"x9" the second time....good??

These 6x9's I ordered are described as INSIDE measurements...the 4x8 were apparently OUTSIDE measurements...such a racket! Worse than buying toilet paper :confused
Think you should be fine in that case. Poker size decks are 2.5×3.5 which makes the packaged card deck slightly larger. Two poker size decks should fit in a 6x9 pretty snuggly.

Any updates on shipping @hoosierdonny ? I'd be lying if I said I wasn't checking the mail every day.
Hey gang...they all went out over yesterday and today...more than two decks went priority and should arrive in two days...the rest went first class so I’m not sure how long they’ll take.

Hi all
Cards should be en route.

I had some feedback that a deck of bridge size had some warping. Just being upfront with you all. I already reached out to pokershop, and we will endeavour to fix things and make it right.

He assures me he has sold over 30,000 decks without any cases of warping, so this is new to him as well.
I spoke to a Melbourne rep who also sells these cards and they had no reports of warping either.

Perhaps something during transit in air from aus to USA? Not sure.

We will work with everyone to rectify any issues

Got mine in last night, thank you for the offering @xdan and for re-shipping @hoosierdonny !

These cards are so nice. The faces of the cards as mentioned in my initial review of them are as smooth as a baby's bottom. It's a really nice matte finish that feels great.

I'm going to open up an ad on the classifieds later, but I'm going to make a bridge size deck of these available as a travel sample so if folks are interested in seeing how they look, feel, and shuffle in person, you can do that. I'll open the thread and set parameters for it later! :)

To anyone who doubts the seriousness of the post office delays being intentionally caused by the White House, I give you this.
IMG_20200814_124042.jpg

It is taking priority mail 4 days to deliver to me. If I knew these were starting where they were, I would have hopped in my Jeep and been there in 3 hours. The biggest kick in the teeth is that they went to Philadelphia and then NYC, which only tripled the mileage this package had to be moved.

I've been waiting for some chips from Reno that shipped on July 25th via Priority Mail. No updates since the 29th until yesterday when they finally got scanned in Denver and then a flurry of scans this morning and they are supposedly out for delivery today, almost 3 weeks after they were shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom