Deja Vu Art (2 Viewers)

Here is the very latest. Any last minutes thoughts before I put this on green light to CPC? (the right side darker one is the one I like most)

Please, any comments welcome! missing something critical? too much of something? etc etc

I will submit this tomorrow sometime..

thanks!

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 187
Color matched text with red denom. Agree. Awesome.

I'm just TapaTalking

If it were me, I'd have real trouble reconciling that I never compared artwork with red denoms to black denoms to color-matched denoms. But that's me. If ya gotta have red, then ya gotta have red.

But before you pull the trigger, take that 'final' artwork and:

- print it out in real-life-chip size
- trim it up (either full-chip, or just the inlay area)
- lay out a half-dozen examples on your poker table (if just inlays, place them on existing chips)

Taking a look at it that way will tell you a LOT about what the real chips and artwork will look like in play.

If it were me, I'd have real trouble reconciling that I never compared artwork with red denoms to black denoms to color-matched denoms. But that's me. If ya gotta have red, then ya gotta have red.

But before you pull the trigger, take that 'final' artwork and:

- print it out in real-life-chip size
- trim it up (either full-chip, or just the inlay area)
- lay out a half-dozen examples on your poker table (if just inlays, place them on existing chips)

Taking a look at it that way will tell you a LOT about what the real chips and artwork will look like in play.

good idea. wish I had a good high quality printer. My work does so Ill print them off tomorrow there.

by color matched denoms you mean to the base chip color?

thanks

Last edited:
Yeah, what BG says: Print it at chip size. I had to make revisions after seeing how small it really was. Even went as far as to post the cutouts online with the sample chips in case there was any additional feedback. For most of us, a CPC set is a once in a lifetime opportunity/expenditure. Many have done add-ons just to replace a missed color combo, or to fix up what they saw as "less than perfect". Dont make that mistake - if you make another order in the future, make it for a different set (tournament in your case) or secondaries. Don't spend the money so you can have 200 mistakes tucked away in a drawer.

no color matching of the text. Didnt look as good.
Back in Black. Even cooler. Just when I looked from those latest pics, the color matching looked better than in the beginning. But black rocks.

I'm just TapaTalking

tomorrow I will probably receive a sample set of red, black and color matched from John. Going to print them all off to size and then stare at them for a solid 10 min. (give or take 2 hours on that 10 min though ha)

Most recent update pictures in page 5.

Uh, not for everybody. This is my page 1, for example. For others, this may be page 4, or it may be the ONLY page.

Better to use the specific post #.

Uh, not for everybody. This is my page 1, for example. For others, this may be page 4, or it may be the ONLY page.

Better to use the specific post #.

You must have special privileges. I can only set my post per page at 30 max

ya I guess everyone would be different since some use tapa and some have settings that allow more posts per page etc. good point BG. thanks.

Just waiting back on J5 for the 'final 4'. should have them tomorrow.

stay tuned

very classy,
I'd go with black color denoms,
also, but I konw this is only my thought,
I would go with a solid chip for the quarter,
though these quarter is awesome :)

I think the new, darker design is the absolute nuts. And for the love of all things poker, keep the red denom! It's so sick! Well done, Chris. Well done.

giphy.gif

I think the new, darker design is the absolute nuts. And for the love of all things poker, keep the red denom! It's so sick! Well done, Chris. Well done.

^^^ Yup...Done!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom