Calypso Cardroom (1 Viewer)

I appreciate it!

There were two small changes to the line up, the frac became a 50¢ piece, and lost the white spot in favor of a butterscotch. Actually I think this is the first time I'm posting the final that I ordered. So hello world.

View attachment 1151525
Ooh yes. I really love the look of the $5 one the best, but I like all of them.

Homage to Gulfports...10c, 25c, $1, $5, $10 (maybe $20), $25, $100.

Red chip worst...so I'm thinking hot pink, instead.

Hot Stamp...still in development.

1687106139917.png

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    68.6 KB · Views: 53
retro red would really drive home the gulfport feel imo. The sparkle of a hot stamp will make it pop too on red

So set #1 is awaiting production from CPC around February, and of course it's leaning heavily on a retro jet-setting mood.
d0e308cd-c2ce-4b82-a266-f58f81e58d74.png

But one set will do for anyone, so there will be a second. And for the second I wanted to take the idea of the original set being the "daytime" set, and create an "evening" set. Make it contemporary, and since the first set is very Cali in its color pattern, I wanted to make a Vegas pattern set.
0b474ee9-788a-47e4-b5b5-54327d28152d.png

Inlays aren't entirely finished yet, but this is the general idea.

Year is drawing down... hopefully around 4-5 months til da babies arrive on the doorstep... trying to nail your own top / logo etc.. kinda a bitch lol, but I think I'm moving in directions I like...

Retro Aqua top
Calypso Aqua Top 01 Artboard 1 (1).png

Gotta do one in black
Calypso Black Top 01 Artboard 1 (1).png

Oh yeah, and after looking at my line up over, and over, and OVER.. something hit me in the face and David let me get a last minute switch in... I was so certain my $100 was always going to be a "flag" that I just went red and blue and never bought about it again... but I think the new version is far more fitting... or at least @rjdev7 and @deskjob101 (oddly, both Ryans..) agree...

CPC Proof
56099 (1).png

Last edited:
The quantities will be very limited and I have some folks in mind for a few of them already, but, you may win the "like the most of Aaron's posts award" lol, it may secure you favor yet
Beautiful set my man, thanks for the opportunity!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom