Calypso Cardroom (1 Viewer)

And now, this morning presented in a series pictures and redlettermedia gifs..

Screenshot_20230510_065143_Gmail.jpg

rlm-red-letter-media.gif

Screenshot_20230510_065615_Gmail.jpg

BYOB.gif
Screenshot_20230510_065632_Gmail.jpg
7P2Tdx.gif

Welp at least I've got time to work on dealer buttons and cut cards...and art...and the other set. I mean it's only the length of a pregnancy, how nerve wrecking could that be? Right? RIGHT?!

Man, this inlay design and the color progression is top notch … There is always something sweet when it comes to oldschool classy chips and I absolutely love your design!

Man, this inlay design and the color progression is top notch … There is always something sweet when it comes to oldschool classy chips and I absolutely love your design!
I appreciate it man, it was calling to me, for the next trick, I'll have to try and not get stuck in a single motif but, ya love what ya love, I'm not even sure if I can design something contemporary lol

Its defenitely not an easy task to create something special and something so timeless that will be loved for decades. And for my taste yor mock up delivers 100%!

As I created my first ASM set 15 years ago I had no idea that I would love it until now. But it turned out to be great, well, at least for me ;-)

Its defenitely not an easy task to create something special and something so timeless that will be loved for decades. And for my taste yor mock up delivers 100%!

As I created my first ASM set 15 years ago I had no idea that I would love it until now. But it turned out to be great, well, at least for me ;-)
Hey I really appreciate it, now just a nice small nine month wait to the birth of my first chips lol

Did you order CSQ like in the mock up on page 1??

My order has been placed 6 month ago, and the funny thing is: these six month wasn't a big deal, but since I received a shippint notification last wednesday, my nerves go crazy Hahaha... Its two and a half day at German customs right now and nothing happens.... Aaaah the waiting is killing me....

Did you order CSQ like in the mock up on page 1??

My order has been placed 6 month ago, and the funny thing is: these six month wasn't a big deal, but since I received a shippint notification last wednesday, my nerves go crazy Hahaha... Its two and a half day at German customs right now and nothing happens.... Aaaah the waiting is killing me....
They are indeed csq, woulda been cool to catch it running, but hey I can't be the one special guy that gets it that way lol I've got plenty to keep me busy in the meantime though.. today is the 8 week mark on my gorrila table (their longest estimate build time) so I'm anxiously awaiting that shipping email

The room should really have a theme song, right? Lol. It helps that it's my go to drink as well. Well, add lime.

You already got posters up of your custom card room and I’m still staring at your proofs of mine you sent me 2 months ago lol
I don't "do" patience particularly well. I just ordered the new table topper for the custom set two days ago lol

I love the looks and designs. I really love the theme
I appreciate it!

There were two small changes to the line up, the frac became a 50¢ piece, and lost the white spot in favor of a butterscotch. Actually I think this is the first time I'm posting the final that I ordered. So hello world.

a1077cbb-ee33-4801-bac3-67b715c28bcc.png

Great frac combo. Was actually in the final 2 for my own moonlight frac decision, but as a 212.

Also, that $5 fucks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom