Dealer Button Blowout 2015 status thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the mail came and went. No poker stuff at all. [emoji22]

They finally hit Texas this morning. Should be at my house today. I'll be accepting bribes to get them in the mail Saturday. The first class orders will have to wait until at least Wednesday to hit the mail, since I ordered non-padded envelopes by accident. The right ones won't get here until Tuesday. I do have 8 on hand (again, bribery welcome). You can also upgrade to priority flat rate for $2 more.

I do have 8 on hand (again, bribery welcome)

You are the best chip collector ever in the history of PCF and should have your own sub-category...."The Great Atomiktoaster"

atomiktoaster.png

What do I have on order? Two Casas and a player to be named later?

They look good. Will have to put my Casa button to work in a couple weeks with a game I am hosting.

Thanks again for organizing.

They look great! What is the diameter on these? Thanks for spearheading this!

Love those Garden City DBs. Looks like they would make a nice ceramic chip set too. ;)

They'd make a great $5000 in a 43mm ceramic, too. Happy to do the art for anyone with the motivation.

Wow, I'd be interested in a Par-A-Dice button if a new batch got made. Love the GC and Casablancas too.

Two casablanca and one iron bank.

Thanks, couldn't remember the 'player to be named later' Iron Bank button.

I have zero need for any, but those Garden City buttons are some of the nicest I've ever seen. You did an outstanding job on the artwork.

Thanks, couldn't remember the 'player to be named later' Iron Bank button.

I have zero need for any, but those Garden City buttons are some of the nicest I've ever seen. You did an outstanding job on the artwork.

There were some imperfections I noticed at full screen size, but once they printed the faces really came out amazing. The colors are really nice as well.

Also shipping Monday in my last 8 padded envelopes:
@thyechal @Ben @liftapint @MeridianFC @MaxB @mattduck @bluegill @acl1904

1st class, so no tracking numbers available.

SWEET! I love the way all these turned out. Really excited about the OT buttons, and those GC buttons are off the chain. Makes me wish I hadn't sold my set. [emoji4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom