GB Completed DEALER BUTTONS - PCFDBGB06 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 1 of packages that just got dropped off at the post office. One MFRB, one custom box, 34 small bubble mailers.

13BA8550-2DDB-4E82-987A-9A7C6908A330.jpeg

Hello,

Sorry I missed this group buy. Starting to realize some people run more organized GBs vs. others. lol. Yours GB is super organized of course.
Hollar if you have any extras of the Star Wars bounty chips laying around.

Many Thanks,
Jason

Got a busy day today at work so I cranked out nine more bubble mailer packages early this morning, and this is gonna be it for today. Lots of packages are scheduled to be delivered today (and one has already been delivered in Iowa yesterday), so we are humming right along. Thanks for being patient while I get all of these items wrapped up and out the door.

E6037F9E-D583-4B26-B5DF-C8C0B884D671.jpeg

Just so all of you are aware ... the "smudges" that appear on some of the darker dealer buttons (like on the blue Majestic DB below) are not permanent markings. You can just rub them off with your thumb and they will look perfect. My guess is this just happens when they get shipped in stacks.

1663174468719.png

Just so all of you are aware ... the "smudges" that appear on some of the darker dealer buttons (like on the blue Majestic DB below) are not permanent markings. You can just rub them off with your thumb and they will look perfect. My guess is this just happens when they get shipped in stacks.

View attachment 986625
Yes, I’ve seen this before… it’s almost like a dust that is more visible with dark-colored buttons, but does indeed wipe off.

What percentage do you figure you've shipped to far?. You're a beast in group buys.
I think I’m a little over 60% right now. But I saved the larger orders for last, which typically take a little less time because they use the SFRBs instead of bubble mailers, which can be a pain in the butt to label.

Do you ever end up with extras from these GBs? If so, I’d be interested in buying any extras you’ve got. Thanks!

Do you ever end up with extras from these GBs? If so, I’d be interested in buying any extras you’ve got. Thanks!
Sometimes. I have you marked down from your PM a while back. I'll contact you once I'm done shipping everyone's orders out.

The USPS is on fire this week with my deliveries. 30 packages were delivered as of yesterday, and another 32 are either delivered or scheduled to be delivered today.

Shoot. Forgot to take a picture before today’s post office run. Dropped off 14 more SFRBs and two more bubble mailers. I can see the finish line, but I won’t get there until this weekend.

The dogs oversaw the processing of the final few domestic packages and the international packages. They both agreed I did a pawsitively fabulous job on the packaging. These packages will all be dropped off at the post office on Monday.

30C0472C-2A9B-43FD-9A83-9D3DA108965A.jpeg

Everything for this group buy has been wrapped up and taken to the post office except for about 19 packages that are waiting for other goodies to arrive prior to re-shipping. According to my records, almost 100 packages have already been delivered, so the USPS is cranking right along on these!

To my international customers, be patient with these suckers. Sometimes these packages go through customs in a day, and sometimes they get hung up for a while. I have tracking numbers for everything, so we will just hope that everything goes smoothly with these deliveries.

Thanks to everyone for participating in my latest group buy! They are part fun, part painful, but always worth it when it's all said and done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom