GB Completed DEALER BUTTONS - PCFDBGB06 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the clock starts ... NOW!!!

1658432848004.png

Quick update:

I received an email from BR Pro, and they mentioned that they just shipped out the last order they received in June. My order was placed on 07/21, so it might take another week or two until they get to our order. Hopefully, I will have it by the end of this month, but it just depends how many orders they received in July prior to ours.

Hang tight and please be patient!

Puddy Staring.gif

Last edited:
I wish I had more news to share on our order status, but unfortunately I have none. A couple of days after placing and paying for our order, I tacked on a small add-on order for a late group buy participant. I have received acknowledgement of this add-on, but I haven't even received an invoice for it yet. So my guess is it will still be a while until they get to our order.

When I hear something about our order, I will be sure to let all of you know what's going on.

In the meantime, I’ve been stocking up on my shipping supplies. Lots of small padded envelopes and SFRBs came late last week, with more of the medium padded envelopes arriving this week. And I still have over 800 padded FREs. I’m ready. Let’s do this!

E9D3D2AF-4963-4C37-923B-D3160F26E153.jpeg

I wish I had more news to share on our order status, but unfortunately I have none. A couple of days after placing and paying for our order, I tacked on a small add-on order for a late group buy participant. I have received acknowledgement of this add-on, but I haven't even received an invoice for it yet. So my guess is it will still be a while until they get to our order.

When I hear something about our order, I will be sure to let all of you know what's going on.

In the meantime, I’ve been stocking up on my shipping supplies. Lots of small padded envelopes and SFRBs came late last week, with more of the medium padded envelopes arriving this week. And I still have over 800 padded FREs. I’m ready. Let’s do this!

View attachment 964229
Man I don't now how they've managed to keep the place running without the Real boss #IsSheBackYet 3 more weeks till Sept!!

@BR Pro Poker :ROFL: :ROFLMAO::love::wtf::oops:

I'm looking to pick up 1-4 Aria DB's if anybody ordered any extras or has any they want to release.
Let me know, thanks!

A little something that might be of interest to at least a few of you in this group buy.

I got bored yesterday and decided to try my hand at making twist off Oreo DB from the last GB a few months ago. With a few ND magnets, some JB Weld, and a couple drill bits in hand, I took a stab at it.

I’m happy to report it turned out really well! In fact, if I hadn’t rushed and had instead taken the time to find true center, I wouldn’t even need the two back ups I’ve got on the way with this buy.

As it is, the two cookies will sit totally flush, and they’re centered on each other in at least one position, although they are slightly misaligned in others. Other wise a little glue residue is all I can complain about!

F12ED7E2-F5EA-4A3E-A98D-DFC27928B087.jpeg
AB664336-A98E-4BE4-8A83-19CB5C03D7D0.jpeg
72374A6D-A5DD-47C9-A969-B40BAA71D190.jpeg
BEA9D4C7-01F1-4761-BEA4-BF497F8E2F66.jpeg

A little something that might be of interest to at least a few of you in this group buy.

I got bored yesterday and decided to try my hand at making twist off Oreo DB from the last GB a few months ago. With a few ND magnets, some JB Weld, and a couple drill bits in hand, I took a stab at it.

I’m happy to report it turned out really well! In fact, if I hadn’t rushed and had instead taken the time to find true center, I wouldn’t even need the two back ups I’ve got on the way with this buy.

As it is, the two cookies will sit totally flush, and they’re centered on each other in at least one position, although they are slightly misaligned in others. Other wise a little glue residue is all I can complain about!

View attachment 968335View attachment 968337View attachment 968338View attachment 968339
I have been meaning to ask this. Do these come glued together? Or is it three separate buttons that you can just position/stack together to look like an Oreo? This was my thought process if they already weren’t attached. Thanks for the inspiration.

Mud

I have been meaning to ask this. Do these come glued together? Or is it three separate buttons that you can just position/stack together to look like an Oreo? This was my thought process if they already weren’t attached. Thanks for the inspiration.

Mud
They do NOT arrive glued together. It’s up to you to determine how to combine the three pieces.

Mud
If there’s interest, I’d be happy to do a step by step tutorial post once this GB ships out

I received a quick note from Gene at BR Pro Poker today. They are still behind schedule, but they are starting to prep our order for production.

Two things contributed to the delay: (1) Kristil being on maternity leave; and (2) there was a big PCF group buy for the Super Poker World chips, and that order was submitted right before ours. So you can blame those guys.

Last edited:
I received a quick note from Gene at BR Pro Poker today. They are still behind schedule, but they are starting to prep our order for production.

Two things contributed to the delay: (1) Kristil being on maternity leave; and (2) there was a big PCF group buy for the Super Poker World chips, and that order was submitted right before ours. So you can blame those guys.
So we can assume that means the SPW stuff is in the works? I am in both groups, so good news, good news.

Mud

Mud
I used the squares from a 3M command hook. Worked perfect, has a tiny bit of flex and will be able to pull apart with no damage if needed in the future.

Hello Everyone!

After some thought, I’d like to extend an offer to anyone interested.

A few weeks ago I posted some pics of a treatment of the KGB Oreo dealer button to allow one cookie to twist off (See post #257 above). This was a quick and dirty conversion that was successful, even without a template for centering the magnet. Now that I’ve got the template all figured out, I expect an even more precise result. I’m also getting two more Oreos in this buy, so I’ll iron out the kinks on mine before I move onto anyone else’s buttons.

So, for anyone who’s ordered an Oreo DB in this GB, I’m offering to convert your DB for the cost of materials (Not sure on cost yet, but less than $2) + return shipping to you. (See James' shipping quotes in post #1 for a ballpark)

For now, I’m going to limit this offer to the DB purchased in this GB. If there is enough interest, I may extend this offer to buttons purchased in previous GB as well, but we’ll cross that bridge later.

What you’ll get:
Your DB(s) drilled with magnets inserted to allow one cookie to twist off
One cookie and the cream center will be glued together permanently.

The Process:
If you’re interested in having this done, please send me a PM to opt in with the # of buttons you ordered. I will give @Himewad the list of Oreo DBs that will be sent to me. He has graciously agreed to include them into my DB shipment, saving you the trouble and $ of sending them to me separately. Once the conversion is complete, I’ll send you a message for payment and return shipping address.
Note: James will only send me the Oreo DBs. You will still be responsible for shipping costs on the rest of your DB order from him.

What to expect:
Having never run a process like this before, I’m not sure what to expect for a turnaround time, but I’m going to say 3 weeks from when I receive my shipment to allow some breathing room if all 40+ DB come my way from this GB. Hopefully it will be much quicker than that, even if it is a tidal wave of Oreos coming my way.

Deadline:
If you’re interested, please let me know ASAP. This will make it easier for James to sort the order for reshipping once it arrives. I will continue to allow requests until James posts that the order has arrived at his doorstep. I reserve the right to cut this deadline shorter at @Himewad's request, or for any other reason.

The fine print:
This is a service I am willing to offer at cost. While I haven’t experienced any damaged or broken DB yet, the DB owner is accepting the risk should this happen. At no point will I guarantee replacement of a DB or parts should a catastrophic failure occur. I reserve the right to cancel the service if damage or loss begins to happen on a regular basis. Should that happen, I’ll return the unfinished DBs to the owners at the owners expense. While this has been a clean process for the most part, I will not guarantee that there won’t be any glue residue or spill over from the process (See pics above in #257). I’ll do my best to clean up any excess prior to reshipping. The No Asshat Clause is in full effect. In my experience, this has been the exception to the rule. However, I reserve the right to cancel the offer to any individual at any time should they trigger this clause. In the event this clause is triggered, the party will still be responsible for paying return shipping on their DB. If they refuse, I will hold the DB or parts until they agree to cover return shipping. After 1 year, I will consider the DB abandoned and take possession of the DB. (I’ve already got some, don’t make me look like a hoarder)

Last edited:

A lot of us ARE "Those guys" lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom